IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BondLady’s Chat on Saturday, June 18, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

BondLady’s Chat on Saturday, June 18, 2011  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty BondLady’s Chat on Saturday, June 18, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Desperado Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:49 am

BondLady’s Chat on Saturday, June 18, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[BondLady] and i believe its the way it is
[BondLady] but still its my opinon
[BondLady] so here goes
[BondLady] in 2003
[BondLady] when they made the most expencive currency in the world ever created any where
[BondLady] the new iraqi dinar
[BondLady] was made to replace the old saddam notes
[BondLady] when they did replace them with the new
[BondLady] they released the 50,250,500, 1000,5,000 10,000 and 25,000 notes
[BondLady] if they hadnt already printed all of them at the same time
[BondLady] includeing the 1,5,10 and 25 and 100 notes
[BondLady] why then did they release the 50 iraqi dinar
[BondLady] thats certainly a lower denomination too
[BondLady] so imo they released that 50 to show the people
[BondLady] we have lower other 1s
[BondLady] get them prepaired for the removal of the 000 even then 8 yrs ago
[BondLady] so there was no other reason imo for them to release the 50
[BondLady] it certainly didnt have any value
[BondLady] not even a penny
[BondLady] so they released it the 50 as a precurser of what was to come
[BondLady] and to show the people what to lookforward to down the road
[BondLady] so imo all the crrency from the 25,000 iqd all the way down to the 1 iqd note was all printed at the same time
[BondLady] but just stored some where in maybe our treasry or britans who printed the iraqi dinar
[BondLady] but all of it was replaced in 2003
[BondLady] there just was never any other need to release the ld’s until
[BondLady] they were able to remove the 25 trill 000 notes they had to print
[BondLady] so when shabibi started his raiseing of the 000 notes in 2005
[BondLady] it took him this long to pull back into the cbi all those trillons and destroy them
[BondLady] makein it possible for us to soon see the new lower denoms that have been sitting in a dry cool spot in some 1s vault just waiting to be able to come out like a peacock an say hey look at me
[BondLady] drops the mic an walks off
[BondLady] hope that helped
[BondLady] fourman heres another thing
[BondLady] all these years
[BondLady] us as investors
[BondLady] have suported iraqs economy
[BondLady] thru the cbi auctions
[BondLady] they had a lot of uncirculated dinars
[BondLady] because they had had trillons printed
[BondLady] they destroy what comes back to the cbi
[BondLady] but continued to sell the uncirculated ones
[BondLady] so that would suport there economy
[BondLady] but soon as they make there way back to the cbi
[BondLady] they are destroyed
[BondLady] imo hope that helps ******the question was asked me ..did iraq have a date or a time line that they had to set there government..my response follows***BondLady] theres no timeline except if u account for tthere country fallin completly apart an inflation eating them up
[BondLady] so in that stance yes it is a critical time line
[BondLady] and as they face all the hugely important things RIGHT NOW at there door
[BondLady] the pressure is great for them to sit
[BondLady] no country wants to be in sanctions
[BondLady] yet there getting a wonderful opurtunity to be removed from sanctions
[BondLady] and have a hcl for there people an finaly after 12 yrs they will have art 40 done which will settle much but mainly territorital lines of the borders
[BondLady] iraq loses oil daily to iran turkey an kuwait
[BondLady] becasue no art 140
[BondLady] every thing we seek is being done an worked on to complete
[BondLady] we really are very close
[winalot] Newfiegirl22 the problem is alot of people have overextended themselves, based on intel. now they are in a bad spot, and have no one to blame except them selves, and they are panicing
[BondLady] i JUST WISH INTELLIGENT MINDS WOULD REALLY SEEK THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF THE LIES……………………………[BondLady] but we are a positive site for positive minded people who seek the news and the truth in it all we are not based on rumors or intel we are soley commited to seeking the truth thru our news searches..id appreciate if all would keep and bare in mind what my site is all about we are about the truth in this investment and honor and respect*************************** [BondLady] 1 ch 7 [BondLady] 2 hcl [BondLady] 3 art 140 [BondLady] 4 monetary policy change [BondLady] now let me ask yall this [BondLady] what out of all these things has happened [BondLady] none [BondLady] because thats what all is happening right now [BondLady] this month [BondLady] right now [BondLady] hcl is being passed [BondLady] art 140 is bein implemented [BondLady] monetary change is what stablizes the dinar an curbs inflation [BondLady] which the raising of the 000 and rv will cure inflation [BondLady] and shabs is ready to do all that ********ty all BondLad
Desperado
Desperado

Back to top Go down