IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breitling Chat: DDC 5/31/11

Go down

Breitling Chat: DDC 5/31/11 Empty Breitling Chat: DDC 5/31/11

Post by JonlyBonly Tue May 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Breitling Chat: DDC 5/31/11
May 31st, 2011 08:06 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

tenmillion: Thank you for coming tonight everyone!

Q & A~

raghead1: Breit…. Tell us what your sense of RV timing might be given any new developments

breitling: JUNE 1ST TO JUNE 30TH

RV4me: Breitling…good to have you in here again…what are your thoughts on the House vote to reject the raising of the debt ceiling?

breitling: IF IT DOES NOT RV , THEY WILL HAVE TO RAISE IT

c4cwill: Has the ministers been selected and if so voted on

breitling: SELECTED BUT NOT VOTED ON

dreamzmadeforever: do you think the security ministers are already done? and have been kept hush hush?

breitling: YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THEY VOTE FOR THEM

DADDYSMACK: So is Shabibi really announcing something over the loudspeakers this morning over there or is that just a rumor ??

breitling: RUMOR

tintgod12: Your thought’s on the whole thing as of now, please sir. And thank you for being here!

breitling: NEVER BEEN CLOSER AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, BECAUSE THIS IS REAL

Huskeyatc: security ministers seated. true or false?

breitling: FALSE

bobbysac: whats your best guess on the rate ,

breitling: .86 TO THE EURO I THINK THE EURO IS 1.34 RIGHT NOW

valleyite: saw lots of references today about Sadhir coming to the rescue to seat the government…is the government seated as in ALL the ministers nominated voted on and in place?

breitling: WILL HAPPEN IN JUNE

144kbgg: What are your thoughts about WTO ascension tomorrow (if that’s true) and its implications with the IQD?

breitling: IT IS ALL PART OF IT AND YOU WILL SEE IRAQ INTERNATIONALLY TRADED SOON

raghead1: can you comment again..on whether or not holding 25k vs. say 50 dinar notes would have a difference in value

breitling: THAT CONVERSATION IS FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK IT WILL LOP , YOU DONT THINK SO… SO YOUR FINE ON THE LARGER NOTES , AND SO AM I… DONT WORRY, YOU’RE FINE

paradise99: How sure do you feel for the June 1 thru June 30th dates % wise?

breitling: 99%

Lights: Since all dinars have their years printed, and you can see how to see the date here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

, so far I have and heard there is 2010 years dinars notes out there, you told us in your audio show, they are physically retiring these highers notes since a years, do you have some links info on these and if you think there is 2011 notes printed, this can change all the situation.

breitling: NOTES ARE BEING TAKEN OFF…. IT IS A PROCESS… THEY NEED TO DO IT IN PORTIONS SO IRAQI’S WILL NOT BE IN SHOCK

dreamzmadeforever: what exactly is left until rv in your opinion?

breitling: SEATING OF SECURITY , LAW PASSED ON THE CURRENCY , DFI TRANSFERED TO THE NEW ACCOUNTS

dcorey: Is it possible that the larger denoms could be retired at 1170 to 1 then the lower denoms RV

breitling: SURE , BUT IRAQ IS IN A HIGHER RATE LESS NOTES POLICY , HOW WOULD THAT HELP THEM GET BACK TO IRAQS GOAL OF 3+ RATE

dinar4me: Do the security ministers have to be seated before the RV can happen?

breitling: IMO YES

RV4me: oops… meant to say… is there any truth to 130 currencies RVing june 1st?

breitling: YES IMO JUNE IS THE MONTH

Buddy_: Breitling what is the downside for iraq if their currency is still the same value it is today come July 1, 2011

breitling: COUNTRIES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY AS MUCH OIL BECAUSE GLOBAL ECONOMY WILL BE AT A SLUGGISH STATE

mikayla: do you think they will rv the larger notes at current rate then again for the lower notes?

breitling: YES DO

dreamzmadeforever: did you see the article earlier about the dinar being equal to 1.3 U.S. dollars?

breitling: YES I DID , WE WILL SEE NO CONFIRMATION ON THAT YET , BUT THE RATE IS IN THE RANGE

jupitergirl: B, You mentioned Topgunner a few shows ago….have not seen much from him lately..have you ?

breitling: HE IS AROUND GETTING GREAT NEWS , WHEN HE SHARES IT HE WILL POST IT

raghead1: How can you tell we are ‘Closer”?

breitling: IRAQ HAS ENGAGED INTO INTERNATIONAL TRADE AS IF THEY HAVE A CURRENCY WITH .86 VALUE

bigkahuna: If we don’t hold it against you, got a rate ???

breitling: .86 CENTS TO THE EURO

Tasty_Coyote: Question: I don’t know or understand how the CBI could just all of a sudden say that the 25,000- 10,000- 5,000 & 1,000 dinar notes would not be good currency anymore, after the revaluation. Seeing that all the governments would be holding them in thier reserves. Thanks for your insight Breitling.

breitling: THEY JUST PASS A LAW LIKE ALL COUNTRIES HAVE DONE IN THE PAST

dreamzmadeforever: are they close to finishing the Erbil Agreement? if not, how much longer do u think?

breitling: THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS FOR US ARE DONE

thecapt: how was your day? and thanks for the blogs

breitling: CRAZY DAY AND MY INTERNET WAS DOWN ALL DAY BLAH

bobodylan: Euro; 1.4409 right now

breitling: LETS HOPE THEY HIT THAT RATE , LET YOU BUY ME A BEER AND SOME NEW PANTY HOSE

dreamzmadeforever: in your opinion, is the seating of security ministers the final step? then RV? or erbil agreement as well?

breitling: SECURITY , BECAUSE THIS WILL LET IRAQ BE A COMPLETED GOVERNMENT AND THEY WILL BE LIFTED OUT OF CHAPTER 7 IN CHAPTER 8

DADDYSMACK: Do you think Sadr can foul this up or is he actually helping ??

breitling: IN A SMALL WAY HELPING BECAUSE IT IS FORCING PEOPLE TO GET OFF THE POT AND DO SOMETHING FOR THE PEOPLE , BUT THE GUY IS AN IDIOT

dinar4me: Do they need to RV first in order to be traded internationally?

breitling: YES, THEY NEED TO HAVE A REAL RATE BASED ON AUDITS AND THEN THEY CAN GO INTERNATIONAL , RIGHT NOW THE CBI NUMBERS DONT MEAN MUCH

bobbysac: if it doesnt happen this month ,do you think it will be awhile before they RV

breitling: NO, IT WILL BE COMING DOWN THE ROAD , IF IT CHANGES WE WILL ALL KNOW… AS OF NOW…. JUST NOT IN THE CARDS

Shasting: It it came in at .86 couldn’t investors buy up Iraq knowing that the value will only go up from there.

breitling: THEY WANT PEOPLE TO INVEST IN IRAQ JUST AT A FAIR RATE BECAUSE AT THAT RATE IRAQ’S CAN ALSO INVEST

dreamzmadeforever: is iraq a full member of the WTO tomorrow? or next week june 7th?

breitling: WE WILL SEE…. BUT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR JUNE

edward.janeen: Any data on just how much IQD that the US treasury is holding?

breitling: 3.5 TRILLION DINAR

nienow: What do you think about the Steve 1, is it 1.3 or 3.1 ?

breitling: I HAVE NO CLUE WHO STEVE IS

cryjoy: People feel that Iraq is on a timeline for next year to ascend to the WTO..If they don’t go this year, will that negatively impact the RV?

breitling: WE WILL SEE BUT I THINK THEY WILL BE FULL MEMBERS THE SEC THEY HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY

Huskeyatc: given the large sum of money post RV in our bank accounts, do you agree with the premise that funds may be frozen for 3-6 weeks?

breitling: NO

c4cwill: What can the US do to push this along

breitling: THEY HAVE BEEN PUSHING THEM ALONG

AnthonyV: Hi Breitling, is it possible for the higher notes to retire at current rate 1170 to 1, then the lower denom’s RV? Also, one of VP’s quit sunday. How does that affect RV?

breitling: IT DOES NOT EFFECT THE RV AND YES THEY COULD BUT WOULD NOT HELP WOULD IT

kwekubruni: a LOT of “positive” policy moves lately. has there been anything “negative” significant enough for you to stop and say, “huh oh”.

breitling: NOPE… NOT A SINGLE THING

captkm: Do you find that tenmillion is as intriguing on the phone as she is in chat?

breitling: NO COMMENT JUST IN CASE THIS IS HER HUSBAND

HoustonSC: After they collect all the “000″ notes – how long to reach the target value of $3.22?

breitling: IMOP BETWEEN THE RV AND 2015

Danielle904: have u ever felt 99% sure about this before and it not RV

breitling: NOPE NOT ONCE , I BOUGHT MORE DINAR THIS WEEK

raghead1: SHould we still purchase Dinar or is it too late..If so what denomination would YOU purchase if you were so inclined?

breitling: PARK YOUR DOLLAR IN THE IQD IN JUNE , VERY WISE CHOICE… I AM NOT PREDICTING, BUT THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT…. BUY FROM THE BH GROUP

bigkahuna: I heard it would take approx 6 wks for the funds to become avail post RV cash in….True?

breitling: NOPE NOT TRUE 10 DAYS TO TREASURY TO CHECK FOR BANKS WHO DO NOT HAVE DE LARUE MACHINES TO CHECK THE CURRENCY

dreamzmadeforever: DFI ends june 30th, if Iraq does not RV by then, what are the consequences for them not doing so?

breitling: AT THIS POINT WE JUST DONT KNOW

valleyite: Exactly what have they done in the past 48 hours that is good news for us and what is still pending?

breitling: CONTRACTS WITH VIETNAM ON TRADE

dinar4me: Why do you think the RV rate for the dinar will be lower than what Kuwait’s was? Did they have something better to back their currency?

breitling: POPULATION AND THE AMOUNT OF CURRENCY ON THE MARKET WILL DICTATE THE RATE

smyrnadawg: Brieitling, is 99% the strongest you have ever felt, or is there something unique about the June dates for you?

breitling: END OF THE DFI FUND

dreamzmadeforever: do you think the U.S.A. has basically told Iraq they BETTER have everything in place for RV by june 30th?

breitling: YES THEY HAVE BUT , IF IF SOMETHING COMES UP DONT PANIC THIS IS A PROCESS BUT I AM HAPPY ABOUT JUNE tintgod12: Do you think the troops are staying, and if so, what about Sadr?

breitling: THEY HAVE A AGREEMENT WITH IRAQ TO HAVE 9 BASES

Tasty_Coyote: Question: How many dinar should a person hold 1-2 million; 3-4 million; 5-10 million ; 10-20 million etc TO have a secure and wonderful life ?

breitling: IMO 5 MILLION MIN

saksalute: Is there a way to find locations of De La Rue Machines by State?

breitling: POST RV CALL THE BANK, DONT CALL THEM NOW BECAUSE YOU WILL JUST BUG THEM

topofthemountain: CAN YOU SPEAK REGARDING WIRE TRANSFERS VIA TRADERS VS CASH IN AT BANKS FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE NOT AS EDUCATED IN THIS BIG PICTURE? THANK YOU

breitling: EACH BANK WILL HAVE POLICY SO YOU NEED TO TALK TO YOUR BANKS

dinarisserved: Do you have any idea on how long it will be until we receive our money after cashin?

breitling: 10 DAYS

dreamzmadeforever: those 2 new accounts in the U.S.A. regarding the DFI, is that Iraq basically setting up for an RV before june 30th?

breitling: IMOP YES WE WILL SEE SOON ENOUGH

tintgod12: Do you think the troops are staying, and if so, what about Sadr?

breitling: THEY HAVE AN AGREEMENT WITH IRAQ TO HAVE 9 BASES

swedishgirl: are you saying that many countries currency will be revalueing?

breitling: YES A CURRENCY ADJUSTMENT WORLD WIDE

bigkahuna: in your opinion, which is the best Iraq hedge fund to look at?

breitling: BH GROUP AND IT IS BECAUSE OF THE MANAGERS… THEY ARE THE BEST

davidsonle: If one has the 25K notes, do you anticipate a time limit on cashing those in?

breitling: YES, I DO…. IN PAST THEY HAVE DONE 30 DAYS 60 DAYS 90 DAYS

bigdog: how soon after the rv will it be safe to start invest in iraq?

breitling: DAY AFTER…. GET IN ON THE LOWER RATE BECAUSE IT WILL GO TO 3+ AND AFTER 2015 TO 4+ 5 +

brillo66104: I read an article on dinar daddy site about the bank raising three zeros off the currency. Is this something that could happen.

breitling: NO, IT IS JUST CRAP…. GO BY POLICY AND THE BODY LANGUAGE

valleyite: Did you see the article referring to Iraq needing to tighten their banking regs so as prevent the financing of the local bad guys IF so how does this affect us?

breitling: THIS IS AWSOME NEWS , WHY WOULD THEY EVEN CARE AT TODAYS RATE , AT THIS POINT, THEY ARE USING THE DOLLAR ON THE BLACK MARKETS SO IF THEY DINAR IS NOT GOING TO RV THEN NO NEED. SO VERY GOOD NEWS FOR US

dreamzmadeforever: also, that article earlier about the dinar being equal to 1.30 in U.S. dollars, that is actual fact correct? from a reputable source? not just another rumor from a so called Guru right?

breitling: WE DONT KNOW AT THIS POINT

cryjoy: Are you aware of any pictures of the lowest lower denoms and is Kurdish writing already on the lower denoms that are available (50, 250, 500)

breitling: HAVE NOT SEEN THEM

Keith2280: are you thinking more early june or late june?

breitling: JUNE 30TH BUT THEY CAN PULL THE TRIGGER JUNE 1ST

mikayla: if they rv the larger notes at current rate than the 25k is worthles. correct?

breitling: NOPE WILL BE THE VALUE AT THE RV RATE

prcjewel: is .86 minimal rate for international trade?

breitling: IMO…. YES

dinar4me: When the RV happens, do you think it would be in the morning at the beginning of the business day or could it happen any time of day?

breitling: RUDY WILL BE ON THIS WEEK. SAVE THAT QUESTION FOR HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT INFO , I DONT

bobbysac: what do you think will happen to maliki if he doesnt complete the goverment ,by his 100 days ?

breitling: DONT KNOW… WE WILL SEE PROB A SPECIAL FORCES ORGY AT HIS HOUSE

AnthonyV: What is probability of RV In June?

breitling: BEST PROBABILTY WE HAVE OF A CHANCE OF IT RV’ING SINCE THIS INVESTMENT STARTED 8 YEARS AGO

aelectrician: you say.86 to the euro. how much is this in dollars?

breitling: 1.17 TO 1.34

JblevctI: so are you saying if all we hold is large demons we may be screwed in this?

breitling: NOPE PEOPLE WHO THINK IT WILL LOP SAY THAT I HAVE 99% OF MY DINAR IN LARGER NOTES SO IMO YOUR SAFE

dinar4me: Is .86 to the Euro, what you think the initial RV will be with the a later RV getting them closer to $3?

breitling: YES MA’AM I DO

swedishgirl: why do you have so many internet issues?

breitling: LOL I DONT KNOW

bigkahuna: Do you know what rates have been discussed in any of the recent contracts for oil,gas, RR infrastructure projects??

breitling: YEP REPORTS SAYING MIN 1.14 TO 3.20 USD

breitling: 2 MORE THEN I HAVE TO JET ALL

dcorey: When you say .86 to the euro, do you mean around $1.17 or somewhere between .86 and Wheat ever the Euro is at?

breitling: YES SIR

prcjewel: so is there a chance that the will give no value to the old notes at RV and we all loose out?

breitling: NOPE OR I WOULD HAVE NOT JUST BOUGHT A BOAT LOAD MORE

outtamyshell: You keep saying that an RV would be a boom to the US economy… but wouldn’t it be just like the Govt printing cash… and lead to out-of-control inflation?

breitling: NOPE

Circleone: Evening Briet, I just got on,, Am I understanding you correctly, you think our 25k notes will not benefit from the rv at .86? thx….

breitling: I AM HOLDING 99% OF MY DINAR IN LARGER NOTES , YOUR GOING TO BE FINE IN MY OPINION SO JUST CHILL

breitling: OK ALL I HAVE TO TAKE OFF , CANT WAIT FOR RUDY AND SCOOTER CHATS
JonlyBonly
JonlyBonly

Back to top Go down