IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breitling Chat: DDC 5/8/11

Go down

Breitling Chat: DDC 5/8/11 Empty Breitling Chat: DDC 5/8/11

Post by ToddS Sun May 08, 2011 11:09 pm

* Breitling Chat: DDC 5/8/11

May 8th, 2011 07:58 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)
tenmillion: Hello everyone….thank you for coming tonight!

tenmillion: If you have a question, enter it in the text box at the bottom and hit “ask”

debra: Will be be told where the cash in places will be?

Breitling: Yes, we will provide all that. i am sure roger will have information on that when the time comes

BigRich: Breitling is this the most progression and success you have seen in iraq to the RV since you have been invested?

Breitling: yes, we are moving faster then ever. you just have to know what policy to watch and watch how we act on out in the USA

giggles: Do we need the security ministers to be announced for RV

Breitling: Yes, we do… the moment they announce… it is around the corner

kwekubruni: at cash in, will we need receipts to prove from whom we purchased. i have bought for friends and friends have bought for me, in different places. if so, i could be in trouble.

Breitling: it is very important for you to have receipts at cash in and for tax reasons. please dont wait to get them. if you have to call ali to bug the crap out of him… then do it

DrMJ: Breitling! Thank you for your work!! Great stuff!! Have you read Enorrste’s re-translation of Analysis of Three Zeroes article? Any comments?

Breitling: no, i have not sorry

jmr2762: I’m hearing all kinds of chatter about this being our nite. Rates locked ready to go, etc.. Can you comment?

Breitling: they still have to make a few moves. i will explain on my show in the morning , a few things to work out. they can rv anytime, but i am looking for a few things.

429: Breit, are you still firm on the .86 to the Euro number? Seems to me that if they want to replace these “valuable” currencies that they already have in use, they’d want to go higher.

Breitling: my best guess is .86 to the euro. GUESS is the key word. they can do many things to get a higher rate… so i am open minded about all rates

Bethany: i heard that it will be illegal to sell dinar soon, is that true?

Breitling: this is a bunch of crap. i have been getting e-mails that this whole thing is a fraud. ok for one…. the cbi sells the dinar on the auction floor , the auction floor has 12 banks each buying dinar and sometimes selling it back , the exact same currency you and I have , so how can it be illegal? it just a crazy question , so my answer is a hell no

gunabawhile: Do we need a receipt to cash in? and if so why?

Breitling: for tax reasons.. so you can prove when you bought them and what tax your going to pay

shasting: Is our money safe in Warka Bank, or should we close out all accounts?

Breitling: get out

DrMJ: Unfortunate to hear about Ali, and do you believe this is more than just what he said it is? (i.e. dinar is drying up in secondary market.) Any comments on this?

Breitling: Ali was 80% of the US market and he was closed IMO by the feds. just like they are narrowing the markets in Iraq

missdyl: Do you think the time is near?

Breitling: Yes, i really do. i think our best window is june 1st to june 30th

Komitted: Breitling, now that the executive order is soon to run out for americans to posess Dinar, do you think that they will extend the order, or do you think that were THAT close to an RI/RV? Thank you

Breitling: they dont need to. the order was when iraq was fully under chapter 7 , now the law is not needed

ccrook: With all the information pouring out are your eyes still on June?

Breitling: yes, lets see and hope

cdenjen: what is your take on the article Enorsste retranslated?

Breitling: I dont know or read his info

BlaineDinarFacts: What’s the significance of the zeros and do you feel that they will need to RV after taking them off the currency?

Breitling: they are not taking zeros off the currency. they are taking the notes out of public and have been doing so since late 2009

pitotbrett: Do you feel 99% certain this will be over by May 31?

Breitling: no

jblevctl: wont any bank that deals with foreign currency be a cash out place?

Breitling: yes

bigwillo: any info on the rumor of an instant tax at cash in>

Breitling: no info on that at all, but if i get any at all, i will be sure to pass it along

cirrus: Do you think the fact that the Dinar traders are closing is positive for us.

Breitling: yes, i do. this is a big sign and you should be happy

osiner: Ali emailed a reciept once you purchased dinars. Will this be the only receipt we will possibly need during cash in?

Breitling: for the dinar you bought from him only

guitarsandguns: AFter security ministers being announced is there any other major “line items” that have to be completed that we should be looking for as indicators?

Breitling: yes, but you will have to listen to my show , i will address that fully on what we are looking at

giggles: Will these cash places be Banks and will they have de la rue machines

Breitling: if the banks dont have de la rue machines, the currency will be shipped to the treasury and checked from that point, when all is done…. you will be credited the rate

dreamzmadeforever: doesnt iraq have to RV? or they wont really be able to function economically?

Breitling: they really have to, or they will not function with the amount of paper and rates they have now….they need to change

B.I.W.: please tell us why you think we need mos to rv ???

Breitling: they need a fully elected and seated gov before they get lifted out of chapter 7 fully, and will not and can not rv untll then. the USA and our policy holds all the cards

kcinsd: Is there firm information on taxes to be paid and when and any truth to the rumor of a possible flat tax of 16.5%?

Breitling: just a rumor at this point

dcorey: Do you think the security miniser announcement is just a formality now? They have guy they are going to install?

Breitling: yes, i do i think they have had that person picked and and more is going on in the back ground , it is all good stuff…. nothing bad , just stuff that needs to get done

Small_Block: Any ideas on what the Electoral Commission will have to say?

Breitling: they are in place just in case rules need to be translated or a tie… it is not in a position take over

bubbie: what do you think the meeting is about tomorrow!?

Breitling: have no clue, i try not to put on dinar goggles and guess. i wait to see what policy has been put into place

dreamzmadeforever: can we see the rv coming fast in the secondary markets? no more lower denoms being sold and alot of places not selling any dinar at all?

Breitling: thats exactly what i have been telling people. you seeing the rv right before your eyes. the lowers are at such a high price because a lot less of them were printed, so they are in very very short supply and will keep going up

gunabawhile: can we still cash in without receipts, at a higher tax rate?

Breitling: yes, you can

jblevctl: what is I have dinar that was given to me and I have no reciept. will I book to cash in?

Breitling: yes sir it will, you will be fine

cc: Breitling, are you in some part of the financial world as your profession?

Breitling: no, just personally , and very informed. I study very hard

DrMJ: Any word on the secondary market of dinar slowing or reducing suply?

Breitling: they are running out on the lower denoms. nothing is coming in from Iraq on the lowers. the larger notes you will see sloch around a bit, so your fine on those and still can pick them up

B.I.W.: please tell us why you think we need a receipt for (money) to cash in

Breitling: for tax reasons

dreamzmadeforever: when do you think the security ministers will be announced?

Breitling: dont know , mailiki says next week , but he has been saying that for months now so lets hope and pray

BigRich: Do the CBI auctions really matter or is it really just to control the Iraqies inflation and the numbers dont matter?

Breitling: it is used to control the rate and right now used to control flow of notes. so they are at the end of sucking up all the larger denoms. we are in a very good spot you need to be happy about this

kbb9546: With all the news today and the invitation to the world press for a meeting of significance tomorrow, doesn’t it look like tomorrow could be a big day for everyone?

Breitling: No, not tomorrow but it is still part of the process and we are close

mikayla: In your last show you said they could not rv before june first due to a law. can you please explain what law?

Breitling: please listen to my show in the AM i will explain

dreamzmadeforever: do you think they will rv before the end of this month?

Breitling: no, june is our month and my best guess

mmead: do you think this could rv this month

Breitling: yes, they could but i would be very surprised if they did

dreamzmadeforever: do you think just about everything is in place to rv? they are just waiting to pull the trigger?

Breitling: few things need to be worked. out listen to my show in the AM

libertybell: Breitling,thank you again, I thought the auctions werent supposed to go over 50 million? And today it was over 80 mill. Did I misunderstand?

Breitling: that is still nothing , you’re fine …they may need the cash or currency for something so they just adjust

giggles: What is this Big Meeting in Iraq tomorrow about?

Breitling: be honest…. i dont know at this point

geezer: Lately i have recieved fincen forms along with reciepts with my dinar orders. Why are they sending these forms now and not in the past?

Breitling: hmmm never heard that one , i dont know

Brooks: Do you look for this month

Breitling: June

fstill: Can you confirm the rumor that we will pay a flat 15% tax rate at cash in?

Breitling: Just a rumor

zenith: what are your thoughts about a forced window for cash in, say 90 days, and after that our big denoms would be worthless if we didn’t cash in??

Breitling: I have believed this from day one. the IMF has done this before….. so we are going by past policy

daved: all of the delete 3 zero articles state that the plan has to go to the ministries and parlimant for approval. How can this happen at any moment if those two things have to happen first. And that’s just for approval of the plan.

Breitling: they are not going to take the zeros off the notes because they are getting rid of them. if they had planned on using them, then i would see why they want to do that . but you cant takes zero’s off notes they plan on retiring , watch policy that will help filter the truth

kwekubruni: i don’t mean to be a pest but i am now worried. if we bought “bulk” for multiple people…can copies of the same receipt suffice for everyone?

Breitling: yes sir that would be no problem. you can right it on anything…. you will be fine, just make copies

lovely_wahine: Thank you for being here and your work.. What are your thoughts on the announcement tomorrow from the Electorial committee and McCain being there?

Breitling: it is part of what we are looking for, but not the end yet…. so be happy

shasting: Do you have any idea on the capital gains for long term and or short term?

Breitling: 15% long term

palmtree: Does Iraqs religious beliefs (moon, stars. comets, eclipes) have alot of effect on timing of RV?

Breitling: no, THE IMF does not go by holiday or any type of special days. with the idea so many countries are involved, it just can not work. remember this….. Iraq is not the only country that is going to rv , i will explain in my show tomorrow

bubbie: what do you think the announcement is going to be tomorrow!?

Breitling: be honest i just dont know at this point , If McCain is in on it…. it is either wife swapping or they are doing something big

DrMJ: At time of RV, are you going to a bank, DT, DB or …..??

Breitling: bank of america , i am done with ali.

eman: what is the likelihood of the revaluation happening this month?

Breitling: good chance… but i see june

BlaineDinarFacts: What banks, if any, do you know of that are ready to cash in at this time?

Breitling: bank of america, wells , chase all the larger banks in the USA will be fine , please shop for rates

terrye: Do I have to cash out with the same Dinar Dealer I bought from

Breitling: no, you dont….. shop around when the times comes

cdenjen: what do you mean by ” closed by the feds just like they are narrowing the markets in Iraq?

Breitling: i mean…. Our treasury wants the dinar, and the traders are a leak in the system for the feds to get them back….. so they are stopping the gaps

B.I.W.: if ex order 13303 expires may 12 and with it article 39 it will make it illegal to buy dinar in the usa. how can you say that is %%%%%%%% bro ????

Breitling: they are out from under chapter 7 laws that will allow us to buy the currency without the order

Nexus: Breitling…It’s, I take it, only for taxes that a recipt is need. You can still cash in, if you do not have a recipt, but will have to pay short term capital gains tax…is this correct?

Breitling: yes, thats correct

BlaineDinarFacts: When it RVs, will that make it an international currency ie: all banks that deal in foreign currency will then accept the dinar?

Breitling: yes, the idea is FOR Iraq to have an international currency

gunabawhile: You mentioned Silver Greetings for small denoms before, have you purchased from them in the past. I placed an order and no response for 6+ days…

Breitling: you need to get on them or the credit card you used. in the past they were fine , but may have run out and are in some type of back log…. i just dont know

emash: are you still at .86 to euro???

Breitling: yes, just a few more…. ok guys then i have to call it a night. I will be on tuesday and we can do this again

bond_007: It always sounds like the banks in Iraq are not ready to do business. Is this the case?

Breitling: they are, but they have had larger notes taken from them, thus leaving lower notes…. well not enough so thats why you see the high demand

eman: How many dinar traders have closed?

Breitling: just ali…. but ali was 80% of the market, so 80% of the market will be closed by may 16th… now that is big

eman: also, why did the CBI sell 80+ million today. I thought they were limited?

Breitling: may just have needed it

giggles: Steve1 from don't promote other sites is saying RV this week, What do you think He seems really excited about this and he is very conservative

Breitling: dont know who that is… sorry, I just cant comment on other people’s stuff

daved: The CBI web site shows that money supply has been growing steadily for years. How does this jive with the claim that they have been removing currency since 2009?

Breitling: until they pass the law, the larger notes will be counted , so your seeing the new lowers added to the amount

tampadinar: many so called gurus say it has already RVd last Thursday why is your info better than theirs

Breitling: well then, hope you cashed in already , that should be simple for you.. strange question

shasting: Breitling, there has been talk about a HUGE party in San Francisco after RV. Will you be joining us?

Breitling: prob not

missdyl: what time is your show?

Breitling: it will be posted 9:30 Arizona time

bond_007: I read on another site a big announcement coming in Iraq on Monday. What do you think about that?

Breitling: we will see… lets hope it is what we are looking for

B.I.W.: why would you say we need a reciept to exchange currency when the reciept they hold dont have any serial # on them so they dont prove the dinar they are holding is the same dinar they bought ????

Breitling: ask the IRS when you tell them you bought them a year or more ago , then they ask you to prove it

drslmt: Someone else purchased my dinar for me. It was a combined order with myself and two other people. How would we be able to prove what amount of dinars went to who?

Breitling: get a copy of the original and a statement that says thats where you got your dinar

osiner: do you think we will have plenty of time at cash in for the ta

Breitling: yes i do

brillo66104: Do you expect the dinar to rv with in the next 30 days

Breitling: best guess…. 60 days

Komitted: Im hearing that there will be a 15% flat tax upon cash in, however, Im also hearing that there will be an extra 20% on top of that later on down the road. How strong do you feel of a 35% tax and do you think we should set aside an extra 20% after cash in Just in case for cap Gains?

Breitling: dont know where you’re hearing that, but i have heard nothing on that

Breitling: See you all Tuesday

ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum