IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Got A Good Call…I Hope: TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Just Got A Good Call…I Hope: TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Just Got A Good Call…I Hope: TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Mon May 30, 2011 10:18 pm

gregp – Just Got A Good Call…I Hope: DV – 5/30/11

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

My dad just called me, and he was very excited. His friends broker called and said the Dinar is going to RV on the 1st of June. We can only hope. I personally don’t know how a broker would get that information, but it gave me a little hope. Dad is straight up. He didn’t mention a rate, and I didn’t ask. We all know nobody knows the rate. Only shabibi and his crew. Dad and I have been involved in several pipe dream investments. Penny stocks that never hit big. I hope this can give him a little money to enjoy his retirement a little better. He had a couple of bad divorces and finally lost his company. He has worked hard and I hope this is THE BIG ONE. Come on Polaris ATV for me! You all know I’m not a pumper, so don’t start that crap. Have a nice memorial day. Pray for our troops. My wife and I were out in our kayak at Bristow Lake in Oklahoma fishing this morning and heard bagpipes at the VFW. It humbled both of us.[
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down