IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOP stuff again, but good (FROM FRANKS SITE)

Go down

LOP stuff again, but good  (FROM FRANKS SITE) Empty LOP stuff again, but good (FROM FRANKS SITE)

Post by Rooster Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am

Emailed to me.
The CBI WILL INDEED REPLACE the Iraqi Currency!!
Here is HOW!!

#1) When the currency jumps up in value, citizens will have to go to the bank and trade for lower denoms as you cannot spend a 10,000 Dinar Note, unless you are buying real estate or a car or such.

#2) The CBI has already said the the New currency (lower denoms) and Old currency (high denoms that we have) will "CO-EXIST" TOGETHER. Shabibi said they will "CO-EXIST".

#3) As people turn in their High currency notes to the bank, they are no longer needed to be given out.... they will extinguish THEMSELVES out of circulation.

#4) Can you imagine having a $50,000 US Dollar note in your pocket??? How does one spend that??? You DEPOSIT it into your bank, or you can buy a home with it (if such a high note was in circulation)

#5) The NEW currency will REPLACE the OLD currency....... over time automatically.... it is just SIMPLE ARITHMETIC.

Think on this:
If OUR country DID have a $100,000 note available today.... and some Billionaire gave them away to hundreds of people as a gift. Would you see them in circulation? NO.... they would all end up at the Bank, then the Reserve.

THE BANKS WOULD COLLECT THEM ALL BACK, simply because you can't spend it until you turn it in and break it DOWN in smaller currency, or...... just leave it as an electronic balance in your account. Then you use the money as you do today.....

Does that mean that the $100,000 USD note is ever worth $10.00? NO..... a $10.00 note and a $100,000 note coexist in our monetary system. BUT.... those $100,000 USD notes took THEMSELVES out of circulation.... didn't they.

The Bank is preparing ALL requirements needed (getting the lower denoms and electronic checking ready) to REPLACE (you turn in your big notes .... can't spend it after RV until you DEPOSIT it or Break it down into smaller cash) the Iraqi currency.

Biggest thing to understand is this....
Our country did NOT bring freedom and democracy to Iraq out of the goodness of our hearts......NO!
Bush said that this Iraq War will NOT cost tax payers ONE CENT...I heard him say that speech MYSELF!
How is that possible????? Tell me....we are a nation going broke....

There was a PLAN....to RV/RI the currency, as we did in Kuwait .
We monthly gave TONS of U.S.D. to Iraq for these years for them to eat, after we brought their currency DOWN to nothing.
They would NOT have survived if we had NOT. Is our nation doing this....and NOT GET PAID...NO!

We (the United States ) WILL get paid..... the USA has Dinars (lots).......and (smile) so do you and I.

Ohhhh not to mention "dibs" (lol) on the oil for many moons.....

The PLAN was never initially designed for so many of us to be invested in Iraq though....BUT....we are!!

Hope this helps....

Purifiers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I do not say much on the weekends because NO MATTER how much I share and explain from M to Th on my CC's.....................Like a moth and a LIGHT bulb......Humans gravitate to their needs. Sadly ............Some lead others only to a Black LIGHT .
>
>
> I answered calls yesterday from S being SHOT to the BBC announcing the RI/RV !!! Disappointed am I but understand Human nature .........Well. So I was polite an answered all qts on the phones .
>
> I PUT THIS IN CAPS SO AS TO BE NOTICED !!! ................WHAT PURIFIER HAS WRITTEN HERE IMO IS A MASTERPIECE. WHEN A CBI ARTICLE TELLS YOU A 25,000 WILL BE A 25 ...........IT IS NOT A LOP!!! IT MEANS WHEN ALL 000'S ARE LIFTED ............THE 25 NOTE IS LEFT STANDING ALONE (NOT THE 25,000 LIKE NOW) TO TAKE ON THE NEW RATE. IF THERE ARE ANY 25,000 LEFT........... THEY TOO WOULD TAKE ON THE NEW RATE BUT AFTER SOME TIME PASSES THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ANY 25,000 NOTES LEFT TO EVEN ..............REMEMBER.
>
> Take care of each other KTFA Family. I go to play with my children!
>
> Aloha from ..............The Heart .
>
> KTFA ,
>
>
>
> Frank
>
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down