IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SteveI Farewell Post from another site

Go down

SteveI Farewell Post from another site Empty SteveI Farewell Post from another site

Post by Bandit1 Mon May 09, 2011 1:11 pm

SteveI Farewell Post from another site

I made a post Friday in which I considered my hardest post, You have reached your destination ahead, you guidance system has now concluded.
This is now the next hardest post that it is over!
My wife and I are going out of town to a graduation all next week. You probably are asking how can I leave at a time like this?
It is very simple, my new family comes first. I would give up every Dinar I own to keep what I have within my arms. Bash me if you will, but money is meaningless unless you have someone (including God) to share it with.
This does not mean I am gone and out of your lives as that is impossible. You are in our lives daily, but rather I will limit my time here on this forum and enjoy the blessings of the investment combined with my new family. I truly hope you will do the same. So please do not ask every day “What does SteveI think about this?” or “Where is SteveI?”, or “Why has SteveI left us?”. The simple answer is that this is over.
Many have asked, will I reach post 7000? If my wife has anything to do with this, NO!
Not like other sites in which I will not name, but my private life has become public. I have shared my photos (including wife and puppy), my real name, and every thing about my life with you members.
As I share my feelings about this life changing event, I have to acknowledge each and every mod (family member) of this site including but not limited to JoeP, Ray, Kevin, and every mod past and present.
At some point in the road in your life you reach a decision, (a fork, a Y, whatever) and you must follow that within your heart. My heart is telling me to follow Gods direction and calling.
My wife and I have made life changing friendships that will be forever along the way; and I am positive that the list does not end here, but rather it is just the beginning of many more for years to come.
So many of you keep asking me to share more, but I truly can not. For those that respect me and trust me, I will assure you that if you remain patient and positive your blessing will be received. All I ask is that you quit trying to change or wish something you do not have control of. The only thing you do have control of is your emotions, feelings and destiny.
What finally woke me up was when I was sitting across the table from my new daughter (and her husband) last night at dinner and finally realized how blessed I really was.
I have shared a drop dead date in which we trust to believe is real. This date is very important to the Iraqi people. I cannot share who, what, when and why at this moment in time. So far I and our team still believe it is real and on target.
What I will share is look at the positive news coming out of Iraq that is in print. Rumors are just that, but words in print are factual. I need to be vague here, but our (the PD team) goal is not to be first but not wrong.
Look at our track record. If one calls that it is done every week, at some point you will be spot on and first. This is not a competition for us, but others have made it into an Olympic Event and wanting a Gold Metal. Is this what this investment is about? I do not believe so.
This historic event is not about us the investor but rather a country that is being returned to prosperity without dictatorship. This historic event will not be repeated in my life time, your children’s life time, or several generations beyond that.
I truly believe this will be in future history books for your children to read about that people do have a say, and most of all, their life’s do have a value on this earth and in eternal life.
These people will be proud and strong for generations to come and perhaps help change this world. I will not get to see it, but our future generations will. I am proud to have been a part of history in the making. Yes, we will all benefit from this, but if you put this in real perspective, I am not all that proud because of the loss of valuable lives that it cost the families that had to endure this.
My heart bleeds profoundly for the families that can not and will not ever get to share a hug, a kiss, a conversation with their loved ones.
This has been very emotional for myself and my wife, thus our 100% dedication to charity from this day forward.
Yes I invested in this country like you all did, but at the cost of human lives, and therefore strengthens my efforts to Gods needed work for decades to come.
I have said enough. You all know where my heart is and I will just end it at that.
God Bless each and every one of you who invested in this historic event.
I will leave you with one thought; please pray for the Iraqi citizens first.
Marion reminds us “Be Proud to Be An American”. With the Dinars, you have the opportunity to make a real difference for the world. Stay tuned for the new Peoples Devotion site in the coming days.
Both my wife and I thank you for all your support, love and encouragement that made this all possible.
Marion and I want to leave you with this; stay faithful, positive, patient, thankful and most of all grateful!
Blessings,
Steve & Marion
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down