IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SteveI/Ray 5/31/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

SteveI/Ray 5/31/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty SteveI/Ray 5/31/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue May 31, 2011 7:28 pm

SteveI/Ray 5/31/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

To all our great PD members, here is a little bit of information we can share. Some of this will kill all of the rumors being reported for entertainment from the other sites.

As promised, this update is not quite as long as the past but never the less, still positive.

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,
I had some contacts of mine look at the article posted concerning the IQD= 1.3 USD article. I found it very interesting that the reporter stated in the last paragraph that the Iraqi dinar has become one of the strongest currencies in the region at a rate equal to 1.3 US Dollars. He is basically stating in this article that the dinar has RVd at a rate of 1.30. I personally don’t agree with the rate but just the fact that he made that statement is pretty amazing. My contacts looked at the original Arabic version and agreed it is saying 1.3 and not 3.1. They told me when you see numbers written this way that you read it just as we read it. When you look at the date of 2011 above, it is 2011 not 1102. Very interesting article that I am going to do some more checking into. Will let you know if I find out anything else.

Blessings,

Ray

Ray,

From reading the entire article, it seems to be written in past tense. We are doing more research. I have heard from several sources the United States banks are ready for this event. I still believe we are on the right track.

The rate has me puzzled and I would rather not do any guess work. This is not the rate we have for sure. So, we need to let this play out. Personally, right now I would take anything and end this chapter.

God Bless you and your family,

Steve

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

SteveI/Ray 5/31/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: SteveI/Ray 5/31/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue May 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Iraq seeks to regulate the financial sector in order to avoid the financing of terrorism and money laundering

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Financial sector is still suffering Iraqi Anflata as a result of lack of oversight and the absence of laws organized, especially remittances abroad, which amounted to $ 30 billion in 2010, according to Central Bank of Iraq.

This is the same article MED was talking about in his chat.

It is posted in this forum here:

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com/t2190-iraq-seeks-to-regulate-the-financial-sector-in-order-to-avoid-the-financing-of-terrorism-and-money-laundering?highlight=Iraq+seeks+to+regulate+the+financial+sector+in+order+to+avoid+the+financing+of+terrorism+++%2Bmoney+laundering

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down