IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doonie Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

Doonie Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Doonie Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:35 am

Doonie Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE

(doonie) Maliki signed off on the RV and now is in Parliaments hands to complete the process. (doonie) It means....Maliki has signed off, now Parliament has to sign off...Then... processed and delivered to the IMF...etc. etc. etc. then you will see it on the Forex.

Parliament has 48 hours to sign off or reject...processing could take a few more days for us to see it on the CBI. It was on Al Jazeer TV,,, and I have confirmed it. Confirmed by my contacts in Kuwait...It's Iraq, thwy will take all 48 hours plus a day which is Saturday and Sunday will be historic

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Doonie Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Doonie Rumor FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Steve confirms this rumor

Yes what I can confirm is that Maliki did sign off on the RV and it is front of parliament for voting. Everything is accurate except I need to confirm the 48 hours for the parliament to vote on it. This will be very easy for me to confirm.

What I do know is that once parliament voted, it would be 24 to 48 hours to show up in the banks for cashing in Iraq and withing a day in the rest of the world. Very accurate information.

Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,

Steve
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddS Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:13 pm

con·fir·ma·tion

[kon-fer-mey-shuhn]

–noun
the act of confirming.
the state of being confirmed.
something that confirms, as a corroborative statement or piece of evidence: His birth certificate served as confirmation of his citizenship.

Doubt it........
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down