IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DR.T SHARES ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

DR.T SHARES ON ANOTHER SITE Empty DR.T SHARES ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 pm

DR.T SHARES ON ANOTHER SITE

12:17 PM DR. T: My contact from out west called around noon and said the bank told him everything was set, rates on screen, the delay now is that the IRS wanted their agents to be able to be in place (in banks) for this and the holiday weekend meant overtime pay, higher transport costs, so it was being put off till Tues or Wed. Not stopped, just moved. 1:19 PM travlnsoldier: ok this will be my last post for a while. People who furnish you intel take a beating when it doesn't come true. So there are many solutions to this. go get your own sources. listen or don't. and when you get sources, and you find out intel changes on a regular basis. I'll be here saying what i've always said. "intel changes" and you can agree.

12:26 PM DR. T: Regarding all of the questions, it's moved, still on, agents can't be in all banks, non-audit ad vantage to cashing out with them, rates set, higher than expected, no impediments to anything. Everything is tied together, it all comes as a package. Each component work with every other component. It's the govt's puzzle. I can't answer some of those questions even tho you can make up more and so could I if I thought about it, but it really doesn't matter. It's coming.

12:27 PM Dash Riprock: Lovely I DID NOT say that. I said this would be the greatest grand scheme ever pulled off by mankind if this does not surface like now. Way way way too much info, intel, facts, and data is on the surface for all to consume and educate themselves with for this not to be a deal that does not happen with great immediacy. What I said was with tongue in cheek, not serious...okay!

12:30 PM Dash Riprock: DR. T Okay...Dr. T, just a gentle question, who is the contact...friend or banker or both....just checking, not questioning your veracity in any way, I have my reasons for asking.,...trying to align my info with what you stated....if possible

12:36 PM rdailey: Fish For Breakfast Why would the UST go out and open a bunch of new offices when they can use the offices of the Banks. Only reason the UST wants us to deal with them is so that the Dinar will go to the Treasury and give the u.s. more Dinar for oil credits. Otherwise they will end up going back to Iraq which means less oil they have to sell us for Dinars. Banks still get the deposit business. IRS is Bureau of the UST. All connected. Makes sense to me.

12:36 PM DR. T: rdailey , At least you have been keeping up with the process. Very astute and correct.12:37 PM Ploch: DR. T Do you think paying taxes at cashout will be optional or mandatory?????
Paying your taxes there???
12:38 PM DR. T: Ploch It's an option. 12:39 PM DR. T: Ploch , When it's done, it's done. You don't have to worry about accounting, yours or theirs. No looking over your shoulder. You can sleep well at night. And enjoy the deal.

12:40 PM DR. T: healthexplosion1 , I got it from my friend that received the information directly from his banker. That's as close to the source as I can get. And, happymt , Tony did say that weeks ago.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down