IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

longfellow at OOM saying it is done in Iraq with the lower demons out:ON ANOTHER SITE 8/30/11

Go down

longfellow at OOM saying it is done in Iraq with the lower demons out:ON ANOTHER SITE 8/30/11 Empty longfellow at OOM saying it is done in Iraq with the lower demons out:ON ANOTHER SITE 8/30/11

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:38 pm

longfellow at OOM saying it is done in Iraq with the lower demons out:ON ANOTHER SITE 8/30/11

August 30th, 2011 12:09 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)
Aug 30 12:20 PM [BWM] [longfellow] What I’m getting out of Iraq and the US is that we are close. I have heard it is done inside Iraq but have been unable to verify it completely. I do know that lower denoms are everywhere and that people are spending money like never before. I expect that this ride will be over very soon but I think it foolish to try and nail it down with a date and rate. Although I have heard several different dates and rates in the last few day. Just know we are close and hold on a little longer and you will be rewarded greatly. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down