IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Longfellow Taken from another site!

Go down

Longfellow  Taken from another site! Empty Longfellow Taken from another site!

Post by Rooster Fri May 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Longfellow

Taken from another site!

This has been a crazy week. Quite the rollercoaster ride.

I know many of you are holding by a thread and all I can say is just hold on a little longer. This will be coming to an end soon.

I wish I knew for sure when but this RV is very slippery. Just when you think you have it nailed down it squirts out the side again. There is massive amounts of misinformation in the form of both News articles and Intel.That in itself is a indicator that we are getting close.

When you couple that with the low auctions it all adds up to the perfect storm.

The IMF is ready to go. They have had several small issues that are now resolved.

Shabs has created an enviroment in Iraq in which they won't be able to hold out past 3 weeks with the shortage on currency.

Contractors are waiting to be paid. Almost all work is grinding to a halt creating the perfect pressure cooker.

They will have to RV or be consumed.

Either way this will come to a head very shortly.

My sources are surprised we haven't seen it before now but both have said they will get an absolute Go just before it gets cut loose. Even then I won't believe it until the cash is in my account.

Rest assured though this will RV along with a large basket of other currency's in the very near future. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down