IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

laurelei (BEAR CHAT 8-29-11 afternoon): OOM 8/29/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

laurelei (BEAR CHAT 8-29-11 afternoon): OOM 8/29/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty laurelei (BEAR CHAT 8-29-11 afternoon): OOM 8/29/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 pm

laurelei (BEAR CHAT 8-29-11 afternoon): OOM 8/29/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

[bear5642] DO NOT BUY INTO THIS CONFUSION STUFF IRAQ KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THEY ARE GETTING THINGS LETS SAY STRAIGTENED OUT

[bear5642] THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN RANDOMLY I REPEAT IT WILL NOT BE A HIT AND MISS SITUATION IT IS DONE JUST HASNT BEEN ACTIVATED

[dessybug] Bear didn’t IMF give Iraq from last Aug 2010 to get things done in order not to loose their Soveriency and not lose the release of the bancruptcy?

[bear5642] THAT IS PARTIALLY TRUE NEXT

[ASN] Bear: Thanks for the post. Do you believe the HCL, and Erbil need to be activated officially to the world for the RV to be activated officially

[bear5642] THAT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH IT BUT STILL OTHERS THINGS ARE GOING ON

[purplehelmet300] Hi – Please ask bear when it will be activated. Thanks!

[bear5642] NO LATER THAN LABOR DAY WEEKEND SEPTEMBER 5TH

[baxter] Bear..do you agree with Dan about the gazette needs to be published and the ministers announced before it will RV?

[bear5642] ALL FALLS INTO THE SAME CATEGORY IT ALL WILL HAPPEN SHORTLY

[DINARSMACK] ask bear if any updates on how many countries rv is showing up on screens…last we heard I believe was 5 ??

[bear5642] IT WAS TESTED IN FIVE MAJOR COUNTRIES TESTED BIG DIFFERANCE

[SWFloridaGuru] Hi Bear. Have you spoken with Okie or your source in Iraq today? If so, was the conversation fruitful? Thanx

[bear5642] OUR CONVERSATION WAS ABOUT CURRENT ISSUES IN IRAQ AND ITS NOTHING BAD BUT JUST A SHIFT CHANGE

[texasballer] Bear so are we still on the schedule gave us about the rate showing in the Bank?

[bear5642] I SEE IT AT 3.68 TO THE US DOLLAR

[bobaloo] Bear, has your contractor contact been paid, if so, in dollars or dinar? if not, has he been given a date to be paid and in which currency?

bear5642] ROSE NO HE HAS NOT AND THAT IS KEY FACTOR

[so blessed] Bear5642 Thank you so much for your intel. Last night it was 48 more hours. Now we could be looking at Sept. 5th. what changed?

[bear5642] IRAQ

[draavmorris2] Question for Bear, IF we have to wait until Sept 5th. Is that it? Are we done? For sure?

[bear5642] IT IS DONE WE ARE DEALING WITH IRAQ

[Meatman4dinar-] My source says that there needs to be more laws passed and that they want more contracts sighned for infrastructure and the RV will happen at the end of September. What are your thoughts on my sources information?????

[bear5642] MEAT4DINAR THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HOLD UP

bear5642] “O” HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT PLEASE I CANNOT GIVE ANYMORE INFO JUST BE PATIENT

[bear5642] IM JUST TRYING TO HELP YALL IN HERE AND WE HAVE SOURCES THAT ARE THERE AND THIS EVENT IS HUGE AND IT WILL BE A MAJOR THING WHEN IT HAPPENS IT NOT THAT EASY
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down