IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OKIE 6/29/2011 Afternoon Chat FROM ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

OKIE 6/29/2011 Afternoon Chat FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty OKIE 6/29/2011 Afternoon Chat FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 pm

OKIE 6/29/2011 Afternoon Chat FROM ANOTHER SITE

[OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TILL TOMMOROW---NOW I KNOW FROM IMPECABLE SOURCES THAT IT WILL AT LEAST BE ANNOUNCED TOMMOROW---I AM SAYING THEIR ARE A POSSIBILITY (I DID NOT SAY PROBABALITY) THAT WITH OUR 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY THAT IT JUST MAY BE AFTER THE 4TH BEFORE WE COULD DO OUR BANKING BUSINESS----NOW---DON'T GO RUNNING DOWN THE STREET WITH YOUR HAIR ON FIRE---I WAS JUST ADDRESSING A POSSIBILITY-----I AM STILL PERSONALLY HOPEING FOR A CASH IN TOMMOROW OR FRIDAY

[OKIE OIL MAN] DON'T BE IN SUCH A RUSH TO THE BANK THAT YOU LET GREED SUPERCEDE GOOD SENSE AND CAUTION---THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT NEED'S TO BE HANDLED IN A KNEE JERK REACTION-----BE CALM AND THINK YOUR OWN SITUATION OUT TO IT'S FRUITFUL END---IF YOUR NOT SURE OF WHAT AND WHEN AND WHY ABOUT THE R/V---CASH IN A NOTE OR TWO AND HAVE SOME FUNDS TO LIVE ON AND SET UP FINANCIAL SECURITY FOR YOURSELVES----REMEMBER---IT'S THE 2ND RAT THAT GET'S THE CHEESE---

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

OKIE 6/29/2011 Afternoon Chat FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: OKIE 6/29/2011 Afternoon Chat FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by American Beauty Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:55 am

[OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TILL TOMMOROW

You know the definition of tomorrow, "WOW" I'm so glad you cleared that up for me. I would never have guessed there is only one day left till tomorrow. Here's a definition for you "Oxymoron" Which is exactly what that phrase you just stated is!

NOW I KNOW FROM IMPECABLE SOURCES THAT IT WILL AT LEAST BE ANNOUNCED TOMMOROW

Are these the same sources you've been using since you started making your daily/weekly predictions in Oct. 2010? If they are I will bring back the word "Oxymoron"

THAT WITH OUR 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY THAT IT JUST MAY BE AFTER THE 4TH BEFORE WE COULD DO OUR BANKING BUSINESS

I stand corrected you are so intellectual this is only the 235 Birthday of our great Nation and July 4th has been recognized as a National Holiday. I'm impressed you figured out that the banks are always closed and it's hard to do banking when the bank is closed, you and a smart one!!!

I AM STILL PERSONALLY HOPEING FOR A CASH IN TOMMOROW OR FRIDAY

That's not happening, you have no credibility and facts, just fake Intel and lies which you have inflicted on good people.

By the way here is the definition of:
Oxymoron - a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect.

Also you misspelled "Hoping" and Tomorrow" in the last quote!
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OKIE 6/29/2011 Afternoon Chat FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: OKIE 6/29/2011 Afternoon Chat FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by American Beauty Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 am

I'm sure by now it is obvious I have an extreme dislike of this slime (Okie), "Please members of this site do not run out and purchase dinar, based on his lies."

Also don't get discouraged because these false predictions have not come true, they have all been lies and untruths, they do a lot of harm to good people in the Dinar World.

The RV has not happened because it is not time, Iraq still has work to do. However Iraq still has the prospect of GDP exports in the future to put them in the top spot, so don't lose faith in your investment. Instead believe in it, think about all the work that it has taken, and will take, but the potential is still there.

Remember most of this is founded on what happened on 09/11/2001, it has been 10 years now, soon to be 11 years and they are still working to rebuild ground zero. Now change your thoughts to what kind of time and materials it's taking to rebuild a whole country. The potential is there but you have to build from the bottom up, get the foundation right and the country will stand tall, take short cuts to please speculators and the country will collapse, not unlike the "Twin Towers." The Twin Towers had a design flaw and they collapsed because of the heat and pressure, if the RV is forced before the foundation of the country is sound, Iraq will do the same.

God Bless the USA, and be with the people who lost there lives on 9/11, and the lives that have been lost since 9/11!!!
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum