IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bluwolf as seen on GET: FROM ANOTHER SITE 8/26/11

3 posters

Go down

bluwolf as seen on GET: FROM ANOTHER SITE 8/26/11 Empty bluwolf as seen on GET: FROM ANOTHER SITE 8/26/11

Post by Rooster Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:07 pm

bluwolf as seen on GET: FROM ANOTHER SITE 8/26/11

[bluwolf] Well be association everything is looking good for this 156 rv to just appear asn,Americas monies now belong to the Republic of the United States its people and I thank you Lord for that privaledge,after 97 yrs we are now going to have bette control and conditions economicly. Amen

[Tradewind1] bluwolf can we have a RV while shabibi is out of country Tradewind1 we think Dr. Shabibi already did what he needed to do before he left Iraq for Wyoming

[bluwolf] Yes for it is not in his hands

[nano36] bluwolf did this come from the G8 meeting [bluwolf] Nano from a speech peoplesmart] bluwolf I’m sorry, just logged on…are you stating we are going to have a new UST note instead of FRN’s?

[bluwolf] People it is working out that way

[bluwolf] All I now and share is that I am happy for each and everyone of you,my prayers have been answered

[bluwolf] You know when one prays so much things so happens to just appear,boy do I feel so bless,thank you Lord
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

bluwolf as seen on GET: FROM ANOTHER SITE 8/26/11 Empty Re: bluwolf as seen on GET: FROM ANOTHER SITE 8/26/11

Post by Larrythebasige Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:38 pm

is this bluwolf dude a foriegner?
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

bluwolf as seen on GET: FROM ANOTHER SITE 8/26/11 Empty Re: bluwolf as seen on GET: FROM ANOTHER SITE 8/26/11

Post by hotmama Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 pm

hmmm.. i didnt understand anything said.

Looked like something brokendiver writes after several beers.. ( no disrespect broke.. you know i love you ) lol
hotmama
hotmama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down