IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluwolf The G.E.T. Team 8/6/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Bluwolf The G.E.T. Team 8/6/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Bluwolf The G.E.T. Team 8/6/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:22 am

Bluwolf The G.E.T. Team 8/6/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Aug 06/11

[bluwolf] pointing of fingers doesn’t help get employment or does not help with this nations credit
[bluwolf] listen this credit thing only helps to push all rv’s
[bluwolf] the crying of Europe’s countries also pushes this issue
[bluwolf] like I sad you heard it here in the get team first
[bluwolf] make no mistake all that you see today was sad way back,,,jejeje,,go get team
[bluwolf] well the way I see it all is looking good
[bluwolf] no more delays in the horizon
[bluwolf] and the pressure is on DC
[bluwolf] the world awaits
[bluwolf] and they must comply
[bluwolf] even though waiting is a beach, the best thing is happening for the rates will be the same ones that I told you many moons ago, plus we might get a bonus close to the 11 number
[bluwolf] please remember that there is a system in place
[bluwolf] that the USA will see it after 9:15 am est. Monday, so please relax
[bluwolf] also remember that the worldwide bank alignment is at 2:pm est. so from then on anything may happen,, ok
[bluwolf] elaine when in doubt go to the forum, read my post and you will see that that won’t happen
[doforself] bluwolf it’s my understanding that whatever the Rate it is Locked into the System and cannot be change or stopped
[bluwolf] doforself correct
[bluwolf] there is no fiction in my words always facts
[jawdove] bluwolf my concern is will O use the money to bring down the debt or spend it somewhere else.?
[bluwolf] jawdove believe me if I was him I will use this to win not to lose, even though there will be some idiots that may protest and want him to not do it,, but like I said if it was i ,I will save my country
[bluwolf] now let’s leave it here the politic side please lets be merry,, ok
[scribe] Blu gm i missed the beginning of your post. Are we to see this Monday at 9:15?
[Agent 007] scribe bluwolf doesn’t mean it absolutely will but that is the first opportunity for us to see it at our banks
[scribe] Tks
[bluwolf] agent 007 correct the Thompson Reuters system used by the BIS
[Agent 007] bluwolf yes
[Agent 007] thanks
[bluwolf] update all banks are now basil 3 compliaint
[bluwolf] they are all ready now waiting on excecutive order( the go from the UST)
[elaine schembre] bluwolf … wow… even the little guys?
[bluwolf] elaine either it was close or be bought,,, what would you do,,,jejeje
[doforself] bluwolf that order was signed last night alone with the Faa Order
[Agent 007] We did hear from either an article or another source that there were smaller banks not Basel III compliant and that was another hold up from last week – they were supposedly given a time frame (hours or a day – something like that) to be compliant or else….
[bluwolf] this is serious folks,,, it’s no joke,, it is not a s c a m,, you must now start your process of exchange,, projects etc.
[bluwolf] doforself no
[bluwolf] well if you read me well i stated that this is all a stage that it was going to lose its credit and ! Walah!!! here I come to save the day,,, all in DC will get this year’s oscar’s..
[bluwolf] I do not care for none of them, I care about you for you will pay for their screw ups
[bluwolf] so prepare yourselves
[bluwolf] let’s see if the pupetier is gone now
[bluwolf] puppeteer
[garit] bluwolf are you talking about the country paying or the dinar investors paying for their mess-ups?
[bluwolf] garit the nation of the united states
[bluwolf] all of you
[bluwolf] middle class and poor
[bluwolf] it is a shame
[bluwolf] but right now relax for you are seeing the light to your cashin,,, jejeje, and it has been a wondrful ride for me
[bluwolf] wonderful
[bluwolf] please be aware that there will be a new tax code implemented in the near future.
[garit] bluwolf you have made this ride so much better for all of us bluwolf. I want to thank you personally for everything you have done for us and the site. You have brought hope and light to keep us moving forward
[garit] bluwolf do you know what it will be?
[bluwolf] garit it is not I but He who sent me(god)
[bluwolf] my praise goes to Him…Amen
[bluwolf] I have so much love to give it is ridiculous
[bluwolf] well my old man taught me, he said son in order to know your enemy you must learn to speak their language.
[bluwolf] speak
[bluwolf] what I mean is that everything that is spoken should be researched by you
[bluwolf] read between the lines
[bluwolf] see the general picture behind everything
[bluwolf] the generals do it and so should you
[meisme] blu do you think there is going to be a time limit to cash-in???
[bluwolf] no I do not think so if it comes out normally like it has been locked in
[bluwolf] but if it goes out with that bonus(11+) then I think that it will, so heads up
[jawdove] amigomiwest yea but to raise like that wow
[bluwolf] jawdove do you think that Kuwait being in the basket is not going to go high in its rv too?? don’t think so right
[bluwolf] besides Kuwait when they came out the first time after the war, they went up to 7.30 kwd
[bluwolf] but enough about that now
[bluwolf] ok what will some of you do first after you make your cashin
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down