IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Bluwolf chat): The G.E.T. Team 7/27/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

(Bluwolf chat): The G.E.T. Team 7/27/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty (Bluwolf chat): The G.E.T. Team 7/27/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 pm

(Bluwolf chat): The G.E.T. Team 7/27/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

July 27th, 2011 03:52 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

[bluwolf] hi folks
[gankans] zigmnstr Me too! I love that they are even acknowledging the fact that the dinar is not a The Evil word that should never be mentioned again, and that the US is practically relying on it.
[gankans] The dinar is not a s cam
[bluwolf] how are we this afternoon
[elaine schembre] bluwolf … excited
[gankans] bluwolf good day sir
[studmuffin] gankans forbs used the technique of asking a question about the dinar rather than promoting it.
[bluwolf] gankans good day to you sir
[bluwolf] I see the evil ones name came out on some posts.
[elaine schembre] bluwolf … things seem to be progressing Blu… posts that are brought in the room…
[gankans] studmuffin For them to ask the question or even look into the matter, means that the media is well aware of it and the global elite are allowing for them to speak about it.
bluwolf] which is a good thing
[gankans] bluwolf Can you send me the link?
[studmuffin] gankans and they revealed the answer to their question in the article
[bluwolf] gankans no but I can send you some emails
[bluwolf] that I recieved
[bluwolf] I can only say from my sources in the banking system ,that they are still waiting for the excecutive order until now
[gankans] bluwolf ok, thanks
[Bulldog75] bluwolf : Hey Blu!
[bluwolf] bulldog hi so the fish is out of the can
[monster] http://blogs.forbes.com/greatspeculations/2011/07/27/is-the-iraqi-dinar-worthless-paper-or-maker-of-millionaires/
[Bulldog75] bluwolf : and what are they going to do with the fish?
[bluwolf] they will make him appear in the spot light
[Bulldog75] bluwolf gankans : Time to shake n bake!
[kaycee] Does that mean the rv is going to bite
[Believer2] is the Forbes article exposure on the dinar likely to help or hurt our country?
[bluwolf] force him and his filthy rick folks to stand down or be expose
[bluwolf] crimanal charges could come out of all this
[bluwolf] and I will say good for you will not hurt anymore
[bluwolf] 96 years of The Evil word that should never be mentioned agains and dominance will be over
[jjhall] bluwolf bluwolf bluwolf your mouth to g-d’s ears
[cjswest] On this Wednesday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with economist, columnist, and the former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration, Paul Craig Roberts, about the debt ceiling and the political theater masquerading as leadership in Washington. Alex covers the latest on the Norway false flag and other important news. He also takes your calls.
[shortstop] bluwolf Are you saying the banks now have the go a head to cash us out?
[elaine schembre] shortstop … no
[bluwolf] I think today the DC group will step down on playing politicians to become what they should of been to begin with statesmen
[bluwolf] shortstop that is nothing new its been that way since nov.6,2010
[Bulldog75] Update: No change in currency rates as of 12noon CST. gold 1615. and silver 40.50. Stable.
[bluwolf] like I have always said GOD is in control,,,amen to that
[Believer2] bluwolf , what do you mean by “dominance will be over”?
[MHE-1] What’s the “Evil Word” ?
[Bulldog75] Gold reached 1625 and Silver 49 during the month for a day.
[bluwolf] your political structure has been for more than 96 years control by the rich and greedy believer2,that is dominance
[bluwolf] s c a m
[bluwolf] is the evil word
[msjeta1] bluwolf I don’t know if you are familiar with Billye Brim from Branson Mo but right now she is talking about the one weapon that the enemy has and that is deceit especially directed at our youth for his time is short and he knows it but that applies to the deceit that we are dealing with right now also her group prayers online every Wednesday at 12 noon cst
[bluwolf] imo alot of people are saying alot of things about this international rv,timing on dates rates etc. all I will say is that all banks rtes are locked in since no.6,2010 and have not changed and that all banks are just waiting for the executive order to just start to cash you in, this is the truth about this ordeal at this moment, their is no other…bluwolf
[msjeta1] we will pray for all people not to be deceived throughout the world now
[bluwolf] msjeta ty I will also pray at that hour
[patchess4766] so, what is latest intel—-still happening tomorrow, OR, is it still connected to the signing of the debt ceiling conflict before it can happen??? thanks for any update
[jjhall] patchess4766 imho, u r asking a question in a fluid dynamic state. in other words, the game plan is not fixed. the goal is fixed, to reduce the value of the U$D compared to all other currencies and commodities b4 the RV. this is so when they cash out, they receive highest returns, Thus, they have a number of strategies lined up to acheive those results.
[patchess4766] jjhall I appreciate your responding to my question, but, could you state it in a more simple way, did not really understand your answer, sorry, but tks anyway
[jjhall] patchess4766 they r purposefully crashing the value of the dollar, by various strategems/manipulations.
[bluwolf] the only thing that I will say is that we are on the final count down on this subject,it will just pop up now,
[bluwolf] at any time plain and simple,so we must relax
[bluwolf] hopeful lady that has been my stance for months now,nothing has changed
[Hopeful Lady] bluwolf – So, blu – what IS the rate? If it’s been the same since 11/6/2010 – then I am assuming you know what the rate is – please share?
[bluwolf] hopeful lady do your research look up my statements in the forum
[bluwolf] well let me get back to work on my generater,it must be ready before any Hurricanes comes my way
[scbelle] bluwolf so do you think that Honduras rved alone yesterday? I kinda wondered if more countries would show in the basket…..
[bluwolf] scbelle I do not think it did,it did
[bluwolf] well be bless,happy journeys now
[scbelle] bluwolf you do not think it rv’d? We know someone over there that said yesterday they did…..also it was on msn mobile news…it went down though..
[bluwolf] scbelle like I just said I do not think it did,,it did please read my answer well
[bluwolf] bye for now,hang in there you hear
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down