IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar Daddy: Info from “Okie Camp” Addressed

Go down

Dinar Daddy: Info from “Okie Camp” Addressed Empty Dinar Daddy: Info from “Okie Camp” Addressed

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:00 am

Dinar Daddy: Info from “Okie Camp” Addressed
August 24th, 2011 09:43 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (Dinar Daddy Info)
All,

I say this with the greatest respect to the report from Okie Oil Man that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued…

I can ASSURE YOU that were such an event to happen, you will know. It has NOT revalued publicly yet, or we’d be able to see it EVERYWHERE! If it has changed in value, it obviously has NOT revalued for those who own the Iraqi Dianr publicly. NOTHING can be done about it until we can see it publicly anyway. When it shows on the CBI.iq website, then you’ll know.

I’ve heard his email was hacked or some reason such as that. I’m unsure if that is true or not. It really doesn’t matter. I respect Okie as a person, but I respectfully disagree with the report coming from his camp (whether intentional or unintentional) that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued. I hope my assessment is wrong, but I know it’s not wrong yet… I will await an official change/announcement in the systems that matter in the world, and am thankful we have people such as Okie giving us a heads-up.

All my best to Okie and everyone else holding on for the revalue… as always… we wait!

Go Dinar!

Dinar Daddy
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down