IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar Daddy: Rumors Has It…

Go down

Dinar Daddy: Rumors Has It… Empty Dinar Daddy: Rumors Has It…

Post by Rooster Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:10 pm

* Dinar Daddy: Rumors Has It…
August 6th, 2011 05:58 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (Dinar Daddy Info)

All,

It appears the forums are once again running rampant of unfounded, accusatory, and ridiculous rumors about me and my website. Let me simply shut them up with a couple of comments…

* The Feds have NOT shut my site down. Due to massive volumes, my site is on a very complicated system of 3 servers, a proxy cache server, and 2 data load servers. When visits reach a certain volume at any given point it is set up to automatically reboot. Today, it was more extensive than that, but the result was the same… a fresh, clean site with excellent access speed and service.
* The Feds are NOT seeking me. If they wanted me, they know where I am and they could come and get me at any time. I am very careful to be transparent in all that I do to ensure I’m on the right side of the law all the time. I am careful in sharing what I do due to my on cognizance of the position I hold publicly online. As such, you’ve heard less from me. Plain and simple, there are just so many people that visit my site that I have to always be careful to place information in the section I feel is best that serves everyone’s needs as well as protects me and what I do.
* I always ensure in anything I do that I seek approval and guidance from the proper authorities. I go out of my way to ensure I’m doing what is right. If it isn’t right, then I don’t do it, or I ensure I change my efforts to ensure I am doing what is right.
* I prefer to self-govern, and if it doesn’t feel right, I avoid it or change my behavior. If I have to wait for someone to tell me I’m off, then I know I’m not in tune with what is right. I hope I can always remain self-aware and continually follow the laws of the land and true principles.

Please know my efforts are always meant to help and enlighten, not to inhibit and avoid. Please know that MOST of what you read online is nonsense, even the stuff you read following the Dinar. Thank you for your careful discernment in all that you read here and elsewhere.

Go Awareness… Go Debunking Nonsense… Go Dinar!

Dinar Daddy

http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/08/06/dinar-daddy-rumors-has-it/
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down