IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREEWAY BILL (May this be the last thread you read this weekend!): OOM 8/12/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

FREEWAY BILL (May this be the last thread you read this weekend!): OOM 8/12/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty FREEWAY BILL (May this be the last thread you read this weekend!): OOM 8/12/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by JonlyBonly Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:20 pm

FREEWAY BILL (May this be the last thread you read this weekend!): OOM 8/12/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

My dear dinar friends,

After years of speculation, intel, rumors, outright lies, hyping and prayers in the mix, the RV is about to arrive anyway!

Now that may be confusing to you, but it is clear as a bell to me! I feel like we have been fighting a war on misinformation that is not intentional and being tremendously hard on ourselves because we become addicted to this dinar investment, or blessing as I would more like to refer to it.

I was on the PTR chat today and a member, who is on there every single time I get on, day or night, said “I am going to go get a cup of coffee, don’t anyone say anything spectacular until I get back” led me to start to think of how many hours each of the members spend each day dealing with the dinar RV.

1 Hour? 2 Hours, 3 Hours? 4 Hours? More? WHY?

If you are studying and have studied this event, you must know by now that there is no reasonable explanation for 90% of the things that have been done or reported to be done.

How many of us has made the statement …. “well, when the dinar comes in, I am going to…….? EVERYONE?

Note that when I say how many of us, I am including me!

I will make a deal with all of you, if you can start tonight at midnight and limit yourself to 1 hour on Saturday, 1 hour on Sunday and 1 hour on Monday, I will do the same and see how much better you feel. It is not going to happen before Monday, as you have heard from practically every sight in this deal, so what have you got to lose?

My Sundays are for the Lord. I refuse to work at my job on Sunday even though my position calls for me to work every other Sunday, because this is MY Lord’s Day (and before you write me, I know that Saturday may be your holy day or Friday may be) and I believe that it pleases GOD that I spend this day for HIM and family.

Folks, I am just feeling the stress out there every time I get on chat or read the forums and it is time that WE TAKE OUR LIVES BACK and let the dinar revalue without us trying to telepathically pushing th button.

If I thought this RV was not so close, I would tell you. I believe that despite what others are saying that it may happen prior to Monday, but if it does, you will know. Smokers take a NON SMOKING DAY, people all over the world give up things for Lent….. Can we give up the boards for the weekend? I will bet you can and I know you will feel better.

As of this moment, I will wish all of you a great weekend. Don’t read anything into this and have it posted that FREEWAY BILL is giving up on the RV, actually, it is the opposite. I have faith that the RV is coming quickly, but I also know that the RV is not the only thing that is important and I choose not to let it rule my weekend as it has so many weekends prior.

Please don’t take this as a “religious post” it is a humane post. If you are an atheist, take a few days off (and I have a book I would suggest you read) (JOKING FOLKS) (NOT) but anyway you get my drift.

It is time to take back over your lives and let’s start right now….

GOD BLESS YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

P.S. People fast to show faith and to get answers, so fast from the threads this weekend. It will not hurt anyone and may just help your family!
JonlyBonly
JonlyBonly

Back to top Go down