IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dinardiva (Freeway Bill): OOM 8/10/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

dinardiva (Freeway Bill): OOM 8/10/11  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty dinardiva (Freeway Bill): OOM 8/10/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 pm

dinardiva (Freeway Bill): OOM 8/10/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Freeway Bill 8-10-11

Credible Information at a Time when we Need Only That! …. FREEWAY BILL

I don’t know about you, but I find that the credible information is getting diluted by the SWAG information where people are taking what they read on other sights Freeway Bill 8-10-11
08/10/2011 (post from Highhopes at PTR)
and putting their own spin on it and posting as their own.

Let me give you some things to ponder:

WHO SAID that we are going to need guns, a month’s supply of food and water on hand at all times? This has scared many people and I have been spending a lot of my time calming people down over these statements.

WHO SAID that the US has control of this RV now? They do not. The country of Iraq is calling their own shots now.

So please, let’s refrain from posting things that are just not true so people can get a better handle on what is going on right now. Quit scaring people unless you can document why they should be scared. This country (ours) is still the Greatest Nation on Earth. China does NOT own us. Do we have good leadership in Washington DC right now? No, but even the mighty O does not have the power to control the RV anymore.

Be kind to your fellow man and please unless you have something credible to post, refrain.

And the bashing …. Lord Almighty, please stop this too. These post like “It’s 4:30!” Where is the RV? Just takes up space and irritates people.

NOBODY knows absolutely when it is going to happen to the hour or day right now no matter what you read.

GOD BLESS THE USA
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down