IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speculation on the math of the RV rate FROM PTR WHICH IS ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Speculation on the math of the RV rate FROM PTR WHICH IS ANOTHER SITE Empty Speculation on the math of the RV rate FROM PTR WHICH IS ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:20 pm

AFN>>>not MY math...brought over from PTR)

I have not taken the time to investigate this nor the math ;-)
Jaglover Posted at Okie's: Would somebody else check this? GBP has consistently been 1.61-1.63+ (Not Euro)... I'm questioning my own eyeballs right now...this is on CBI.
I just looked and it is now saying 1.90.6... Know there's been major move(s) & movement in the stock market Thurs & today... Could this be another 'adjusted' currency?
All other Forex sites say 1.63, only CBI says 1.90. Surely, this would be to our benefit in the event of an RV... cbi.iq
Then Love4529 Posted Today:
THE RV RATE HAS BEEN SITTING IN FRONT OF OUR FACES, IN PLAIN SIGHT!! Doing the 1 divided by 5.25 (GBP) = close to the number there at the CBI site. More specifically, is closer to 5.204 .. now that is. BUT!!!! IF... IF the GBP / USD rate goes to = 1.64 (possibly???) then the USD RATE IS OF COURSE 5.204 X 1.64 = 8.55 YAAAAY!! But sooo anywayz... 1 divided by 8.547 USD = 1170 RIGHT ON THE BUTTON!!!
THE RV WAS ALREADY MATHED OUT, and figured into the end result... LOOOOONG AGO before we even had a clue of the $5.25 being Great Britain Pound pairing!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR FUN LITTLE CALCULATION!! It was like finding a MAJOR CLUE, THAT WAS THERE ALL ALONG!!!
The rate of $5.25 for GBP would be for IF GBP/USD = 1.63 The rate of $5.20 for GBP would be for .. IF the GBP/USD = 1.64
one little difference. But the math was there ALL ALONG!!! Nowww.. just need to invert and reverse to show at the CBI site, the number of IQDs that one US dollar would buy = .1170 or .12 The math of 1 divided by ___ is the easiest way of showing that: $5.25 is the GBP pairing $8.547 is the USD pairing I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY, THRILLED, CALM!!! THIS IS READY AND IS DONE. NOW FOR IT TO JUST SHOW ON THE BANK SCREENS... WHAT WAS ALREADY PLANNED = $8.547 USD AWESOME DR. SHABIBI!!!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down