IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 Today at 11:02 pm ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 Today at 11:02 pm  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 Today at 11:02 pm ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:48 pm

New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 Today at 11:02 pm ON ANOTHER SITE

Aug 3 4:13 PM [omnigirl] ...................................................hello to all DINARIANS.................................................... Is everybody HAPPY?...... if not................you "will be" tomorrow!.................. Tomorrow is bank day!

[4:22:43 PM] OOM ROOM GHOST @ 3:05pm OKIE JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM A SOURCE STATING THAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHEN THE RELEASE IS AFTER SUNDOWN TOMORROW IN IRAQ. THAT IS ALL REPORT CONTAINED. OKIE STATED HE IS ON TOP OF THIS AND LOOKING FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION OF NOTIFICATION ABOUT TOMORROW.

GHOST @ 3:07pm BEFORE YOUR EXCITEMENT TAKES CONTROL OF YOUR EMOTIONS REMEMBER THE WORDING OF THE NOTICE OKIE RECEIVED--AFTER SUNDOWN TOMORROW IN IRAQ WE SHOULD KNOW WHEN IT IS TO BE RELEASED

Karla (TiffanyDinar): WHENEVER OKIE HAS ME POST SOMETHING FOR HIM HE IS ACUTELY AWARE OF HIS WORDING SO AS TO NOT BE MIS-CONSTRUED

[4:25:14 PM] [Rose] HE ADDED THAT IN THE IMF MEETING THE USA WANTED THE LAST OF SEPT TO BE THE RELEASE DATE AND THAT THE REPRESENTATIVE FROM IRAQ SAID THEY WOULD NOT ACCOMODATE THAT TIME SPAN AND WOULD INITIATE THE R/V THEMSELVES RATHER THAN TO WAIT

[4:27:59 PM] omnigirl] ................................ just got a text..........it says........ Take it to the bank thursday kiddo! .....................

[realduesie] I think what omni girl means is she thinks tomorrow the announcement will be made, cash out still is out side of that date. and remember there will be announcement after sundown Iraq time, don't think our markets can handle a siege at close of biz day. Look for cash in to start that Monday

[4:31:10 PM] [omnigirl] 1+1 ........................ welll I DID get a text message........ GUESS WHO SENT IT...............

[Cathmando1] omnigirl so at the bank tomorrow, see the rate pop this evening?

[omnigirl] Cathmando1 .........................that's the text message.............

[omnigirl] .........................This is it folks........ I believe the message I got..... for good reason..... so we have one final day to be here and visit.....tomorrow you will all be busy doing other stuff... so enjoy the day...
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down