IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okie Monday afternoon chat 07/18/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Okie Monday afternoon chat 07/18/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Okie Monday afternoon chat 07/18/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Okie Monday afternoon chat 07/18/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[3:10 PM] [OKIE OIL MAN] DON'T FRET--EVERYTHING IS STILL A GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] MANY BANKS EXPECTING RATE ANYTIME--BAGDAD BANK POSTED THE RATE OF 4.40 THIS MORNING ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BANK BUILDING

[OKIE OIL MAN] COINS ARE BEING DESPENSED ACCORDING TO SOURCE-

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE 4.40 FURNISHED TO ME MANY MONTHS AGO WAS NEVER SPECIFIED AS USD OR GBP

[OKIE OIL MAN] I REALLY HAVE NOTHING NEW OTHER THAN MANY MORE CONFIRMATIONS OF WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING TODAY--I PERSONALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE APPEARED BEFORE NOW BUT I AM NOT IN CONTROL----(WISH I WERE THO)

[OKIE OIL MAN] REALLY--SINCE I HAVE NOTHING EARTH SHATTERING PRESENTLY--LET THE FOLKS GO AHEAD AND CHAT AND IF I GET NEW AND TIMELY INFO I WILL BUTT IN AND SHARE

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM ALMOST AFRAID TO RELAY WHAT I'VE HEARD ABOUT THE DONG--IT SEEM'S SO UNREASONABLE THAT I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO QUOTE WHAT I WAS TOLD SINCE I CAN NOT VERIFY INFO
[OKIE OIL MAN] PRESENTLY AND AS OF NOW THE IRAQI DINAR IS AN INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED CURRENCY WITH VALUE

[OKIE OIL MAN] NO POSSIBLE WAY TO ADDRESS ALL QUESTIONS----IMPOSSIBLE TASK

4:41 PM [asells] OKIE OIL MAN [debtarheelgirl] Okie Oil Man - Tony of PTR just said that his most trusted GOV source said: do not listen to any rumors – you can believe that for sure MONDAY IS OUR DAY - he said this 10am our time.. Tony repeated it twice...what do say? & will it take a while to show?

4:42 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DEBRATARHEEL--I AGREE WITH TONY--WE HAVE MUTUAL SOURCES AND TALKED SEVERAL TIMES THUS FAR TODAY

4:46 PM [asells] [debbyB] Okie can you give us the official date and time that Iraq has called the RV? For some of us with reserves this information is really important.

4:48 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DEBBYB--I WAS TOLD TODAY--WHO KNOW'S FOR SURE TILL THE COMPUTERS POP'S UP WITH THE RATE

4:49 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I DO NOT INTEND TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS----MOST OF THEM HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE AND PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY TO GO READ THE ANSWER'S IN THE FORUM---TO NEW QUESTIONS I PICK AND CHOOSE--NO ONE CAN ANSWER THEM ALL AT 100 WPM

4:51 PM [asells] [commguy] Okie, I have always had a hard time believing that Obama (a Muslim) would let so much money be allowed to get into the hands of Christians. Is this really out of his hands? OKIE OIL MAN

4:52 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] COMMGUY--POLITICS ARE ALWAYS OMNIPRESENT IN ANY FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENT REGARDING ANY GOVERMENTS

4:58 PM [asells] OKIE OIL MAN [heydude] okie oil man is there any truth to the rumor that the un will meet tomorrow to release the rv

4:58 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DUDE-NO

4:58 PM [asells] OKIE OIL MAN [txboyinfl] Please forward to Okie... I'm looking at Gold and Silver for investments. Today, they both have climbed BIG numbers. Do you feel that post RV they will drop back down in prices? Thanks for all you do!!!

4:59 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TXBOY--I WILL NOT INFLUENCE ANYONE'S INVESTMENT'S

5:00 PM [asells] OKIE OIL MAN [vision] this is not about the dinar it is to okie in reguard to viet nam the air force times 1965 green hills Korat Team up in Rescue members of the un were down? My brother in law was involved in the rescue i have the news ppr clipping ,so close to okie I think

5:00 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TXBOY--PRECIOUS METALS ARE ALWAYS A SAFE INVESTMENT----METALS ARE GOD'S MONEY----PAPER IS MAN'S MONEY

5:01 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] VISION--WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THAT OPERATION

5:09 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ASELLS--WHAT MORE CAN BE ADDED TO WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN STATED??--PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND THE COMPUTER--YOU WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH WHEN THE RATE APPEARS--IT WILL REGISTER 8 ON THE RICTOR SCALE

5:09 PM [sidoats] Okie how long has it taken to build up you intel contacts

5:10 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SIDOATS---40 PLUS YEARS

5:11 PM [asells] OKIE OIL MAN [Razorback Dave] OOM I have only approached my closest freinds about this investment. One of them suggested that I was funding terrorism. I don't believe that but I would be interested in hearing your rebutle.

5:12 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DAVE--IF THEY BELIEVE THAT--THERE ARE NO WAY TO CHANGE A PERSON'S OPINION--TELL THEM THIS INVESTMENT IS AMERICA
5:12 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] S WAY OF GETTING INVESTMENT BACK

5:13 PM [AZMike] OKIE OIL MAN...not a question, just a statement of support...Wings of Gold...always.

5:13 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THNX AZMIKE

OKIE HAS SPENT COUNTLESS OF HOURS DIGGING UP INTEL FOR US, THERE ARE NEWS ARTICLES THAT OTHER MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY PUT INTO THE FORUMS, THERE IS http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/category/okie/1.html WITH ALL OF OKIES CHATS, THERE IS http://www.okieoilman.net/f5-oom-skuttlebutt WITH MORE FROM OKIE.... IF HE IS NOT SPENDING YOUR MONEY FOR YOU, WHY DO YOU INSIST ON HIM DOING ALL THE FOOT WORK AS WELL?

5:15 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THNX VERY MUCH GHOST
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down