IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phd35yr 7/14/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

phd35yr 7/14/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty phd35yr 7/14/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm

phd35yr 7/14/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[phd35yr] Hello Dinarians I went to visit my brother who is a comander and trainer in the Army, he is stationed in GA. and has done 10 tours through Irag, I went to ask him about dinar and to get his opinon... to my supprize he had heard about it but his commanders told him to tell his men that it was a scam... don't believe it....

so i asked him to contact some of his men in Irag to verify the news coming from the intel guys... as I stood next to him, he called one of his men.. (a good friend) the friend in Iraq verified the teaching on lower denoms, and he verified the fact that they (the Iraqi people) were holding on to there dinar, where before they (the Iraqi's) would trade the currency (the Dinar ) for USD...

the friend told him to buy as much as possible and he told him to spread the word to his men... I was at a loss for words, we could not find a location around the base, so we went to the bank and he gave me money and I bought him some dinar yesterday here in Texas...

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down