IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OKIE 7/14/11 1 PM ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

OKIE 7/14/11 1 PM ON ANOTHER SITE Empty OKIE 7/14/11 1 PM ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:29 pm

OKIE 7/14/11 1 PM ON ANOTHER SITE

1:14 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GOT LOT'S OF CALL'S --RUMORS---FACT'S??--ABOUT TODAY AND TOMMOROW AT THE LATEST--WE WILL WAIT AND SEE

1:16 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I WAS INFORMED OUT OF D.C. THIS MORNING THAT TODAY WAS INDEPENDANCE DAY IN IRAQ AND THAT ALSO TODAY IRAQ WENT ON THE GOLD STANDARD TO BACK THEIR CURRENCY UP WITH COMMODITIE VALUE

1:17 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUYS TALK--I WILL LISTEN AND JUMP IN OCCASIONALY

1:18 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TODAY IS THE HISTORICAL DAY IRAQ WAS FREED FROM BRITISH RULE

1:20 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TAXATATION DAY TOMMOROW---WTO ASSENSION PROJECTION SOON--CURRENCY WILL HAVE TO HAVE VALUE--COUPLED WITH A GOLD BACK DINAR--WOW--A CURRENCY BACKED BY GOLD NOT TO MENTION THAT IT COULD HAVE AS EASILY BEEN BACKED BY OIL JUST AS WELL

1:21 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THIS WILL BE THE MOST VALUABLE STABLE SECURE CURRENCY IN THE WORLD--BAR NONE!!!!

1:22 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MANY NEW OIL CONTRACTS SIGNED IN THE PAST 2 DAY'S ALSO--MALIKI IS GOING TO CHINA FOR 3 DAY'S--IF HE HASN'T ALREADY LEFT

1:22 PM [mommymyers79] just heard the story of a woman who gave birth on Tuesday to her second son - and this is the second time that her body has decided to make the decision to have the baby at just 27 weeks along. The baby is in the NICU and on a day to day watch and was merely 1 lb 15 oz at birth! His name is Zach and I would truly appreciate any prayers for this baby and mother in this critical time!!!

1:23 PM [Katt] [tinker] with a gold standard in place, do you have any hunches where the value of the IQD would then be,to the USD?

1:24 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MOMMYMYERS79-YOUR PRAYER REQUEST IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OLE DINARS--BLESS YOU DEAR--GOD HEARS YOU

1:24 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] YES I HAVE A HUNCH

1:24 PM [Katt] [capcastaway] Does the Dinar being on the Gold Standard mean we could see an even larger RV value?

1:25 PM [book2] Okie: Do you know what Ali with Dinar Trade plans to announce today?

1:25 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] CAPCASTAWAY-NO ASSOCIATION---

1:25 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BOOK-NOW HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT?
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down