IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shakespeare 7/12/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Shakespeare 7/12/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Shakespeare 7/12/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Shakespeare 7/12/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

I get asked almost daily. Where do we stand? Well this has been a confusing ride and I for one am ready to move on to the next chapter in my life. With that said, this ride is very near the end and we should see its completion by the end of this month. So many things have transpired to get us to this point.

The Erbil Agreement was huge and the announcing of the defense ministers also was a giant step. Fed res contacts are saying Teir 2 cashouts are complete. Teir 3 is next (that's us)and could go as early as tonight but one final piece of the puzzle will be in place and we will see our RV.

The rate is much higher than anticipated. UST is saying anytime and boots on the ground is saying they are geared up for something big to go down tomorrow. Does all this mean we will see this tomorrow. No but I do take comfort in the fact this rollercoaster
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down