IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ammaden 7/8/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

ammaden 7/8/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty ammaden 7/8/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:33 pm

ammaden 7/8/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[ammaden] Well joseph11 I can say this about "O" is only hearsay for now and we can only assume some things, like for example before I lost a few of my sources I was to get a copy of the memo or letter that "O" was signing off on that one night about 3 weeks ago, I have not heard no more like that from my other sources, But there is people that have been in Intel them self and I am sure they can attest to the fact, they are not going to leave a paper trail, as in giving something to us, for example if the UST is holding it from RVing then I or some of our other sources can fined out most of the time the prove.

I am not here to stand nor shoot down the ones delivering any intel or news to us and neither should anyone else, question their sources, other wise and I am not directing this to you directly but why are the members of the GET Team here? I know it is not to hear from me or get side skyped by an staff member off to our right side at the top of the members, but we are hear to take in what we want to hear and let what we do not want to hear go in one ear and out the other, so all I ask is for our people that come in please at least respect what they say and if you do not believe it then let it go right out the other ear.

This is the main reason I do not provide the Intel I use to provide, it is not worth the stress in arguing what my sources have supplied to me, true no backing, but at least I always try to get it confirmed by another source, so lets all be kind and respect one another, as this draws near a close, we all consider everyone here as family and with that comes the trust, love and respect to build within that family, you may not always agree with another family memeber, but due to the ties we try and not put the other family member down, I hope you can see where I am coming from and this makes sence, because here at The GET Team we all give you the respect and we do expect it back, and this goes not only for you, but for all in our room and amoung family, thanks for listening

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down