IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is One of My all time Favorite Posts

Go down

This is One of My all time Favorite Posts Empty This is One of My all time Favorite Posts

Post by American Beauty Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:15 pm

"This is One of My all time Favorite posts, it shows how crazy the Guru/Pumper roller-coaster ride can make people!!!"

This was a post that was made shortly after I started following the Dinar, to say the least I wondered what I had gotten into. This includes his multiple reply posts and many other members responses. I did not respond all I could think at the time was "Thank God I don't have to Deal with these Issues."

Member from another site:
** I got into a snit and shredded my dinars. I still have all the strips of paper in a plastic bag. If I glue them back together, can I still cash them in? (You can do this with US currency).

**Maybe they will just weigh the bag and tell from the weight how much is there.

**I have discovered that reassembly is not as hard as I thought it would be. Of course, the base paper will conceal one side.

**I have been working like a dog on this: about half done. I have a new problem; the glue warps the base paper so it is not flat anymore. It has waves and wrinkles. I am putting it under a sun lamp to see if that will flatten it out.

**The heat lamp did not work-it made it worse. The paper turned brown and the edges curled up.

**I was not angry or depressed-I was in a "snit": a period of poor judgment, like when I bought a 1970 Maverick, or married my first wife. No was else was involved.

**Actually, I did this after Butterfly told me my dinars are worthless because they have Saddam's picture on them. (I have turned his picture down on the base paper).

Here are some of the Responses:

* {are you crazy???? }

* {lol That is too funny.. Isnt today the 4th? and about to be the 5th in Iraq?}

* {Ask Ali at Dinar Trade, I would say he is our closest expert on dinar.}

* {that sucks for u dude u might want to consider anger management counseling LMAO Thanks for the chuckle}

* {That was one bad snit. For goodness sakes, get control of yourself man. Next thing you know you will be shredding your computer.}

* {you gotta be kidding...right? A snit? Is that a temper tantrum? Can you glue them? It will probably be a challenge enough for those of us who have crispy clean uncirculated dinar to cash in after rv....i cant imagine trying to cash in dinar with Elmers Glue all over it.
For your sake, I hope you are able to. Good luck to you.}

* {Good god man, get a grip. RV just around the corner. Hope you got more, and a little dong to.}

* {That's the problem... his dong shriveled up and disappeared when he got into a snip and shredded his dinar... lol! Now he has NOTHING! ROFLMAO! He's got to be kidding...}

* {You're screwed, IMO }

* {I doubt they would pass thru the validation machine. You are SOL}

* {Yeah, if your not kidding about this then seek help or take your Prozac that your doctor prescribed for you, because better that you would have shredded your dong instead of your dinar! :eek: Did I say that?}

* {that was smart. }

* {This is the worst thing I have ever heard - you make a lot of us feel really, really smart!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with that temper of yours!}

* {Do you make it common practice to snit and shred?}

* {oh my god... i feel for you.. you need to go to the dollar store and get one of those stress balls .. i did.. lol... and if that doesnt work i just put on the boxing gloves and hit the bag... baby the dinar... baby the dinar... lol}

* {A "snit", sounds more like an attitude of "cutting of your nose to spite your face."
Cut your loses and learn your lesson......... oops, no pun intended}

* {DO NOT put DONG in shredder. Good Grief!}

* {it may be in your best interest to get treated for being bipolar}

* {I used to think I had a temper, I feel goood now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

* {after reading all of this no wonder its not surprising that so many people act the way they do over rumors. if he did this do think he would really tell us}

* {Let me guess, el wifo got mad about money spent on Dinar instead of ____________, an argument came next, followed by the shredder.

Sorry, you are SOL}

* {Don't worry there still not worth sh** }

* {Sorry to hear about your snit hope this gets you into anger management friend. As per your shredded dinar you might be in trouble, I believe its an offense in the USA.}

* {Sorry Bud all damaged and marked Dinar is no good. Investment up in smoke!
Counciling is all I can Recommend Sorry!}

* {That would be bad luck,he shreds his dinar and he only has a little dong.}

* {I used to think I had a temper,but now I feel like the most laid back somebitch ever after reading this,thanks}

To be honest I have no idea if the member actually had a "Snit" and shredded his dinar, but this was my first clue that "Rumors" were not healthy for members.
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down