IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE bondlady SAYS, ALLAWI IS HISTORY !!!! ON HER SITE

Go down

THE bondlady SAYS, ALLAWI IS HISTORY !!!! ON HER SITE Empty THE bondlady SAYS, ALLAWI IS HISTORY !!!! ON HER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 am

THE bondlady SAYS, ALLAWI IS HISTORY !!!! ON HER SITE

[diversehh] heard that bigpuller…get er done!!!!
[deanwood] bon**ady Yeah, like he’s going out of his way without a clue..
[bon**ady]allawi commited political suicide doin what he did friday an violated what parl told them not to do keep there personal opinons out of public view an media
[bon**ady]so in doin what he did he not only made maliki mad but he went against parl
[diversehh] why did he do that?
[bon**ady]they are enforceing the 50,000 iqd fine for any 1 with out a good excuse who dont show for work in parl 50k iqd every time
[deanwood] bon**ady Yes, and Parliament will not bring Maliki to question him if it is politically motivated and it is…
[diversehh] wasn’t allawi our guy?
[smitty10]When Allawi talks this happens!
[diversehh] 50k…ouch!
[bon**ady]true dean an i read several say no need to question maliki by allawi no need cause its personal an wouldnt solve any thing but make things worse
[bon**ady]and thats true
[jennigirl] But they gathered the signatures to bring call out maliki
[bon**ady]its totally personal for allawi now an has been for a long time
[deanwood] 50,000 WOW, that should get their attention..
[smitty10]deanwood They had threats to fine them before
[jennigirl] deanwood not if they have 6.6 B in the closet
[diversehh]
[smitty10]jennigirl svp found an art about that
[deanwood] jennigirl I told you guys last night me and smitty took it..
[bon**ady]divers cause he couldnt get his way an when malikis suportors came into tahir square an tore up pictures of allawi an put red x’s on his face in the pic he lost it
[bon**ady]thats why he did what he did plus
[smitty10]jennigirl
[bon**ady]maliki went before parl on the 100 day thing an showed them allawi an his 10 ministers did absolutly nothin to help the citizens
[peakdinar]back
[bon**ady]they thot by doin nothin they would collapse malikis gov
[deanwood] bon**ady But the people see them as hurting them, not Maliki..
[diversehh] ohhhh….unbelievable behaviors…ty for the explanation, BL!
[peakdinar]bon**ady So how safe is Allawi do ya think?
[bon**ady]they didnt get them jenni
[bon**ady]he had to get 50 signatures
[bon**ady]an same for maliki to can allawi takes 50 sigs then to parl for the vote imo
[peakdinar]and Kurds wouldn’t sign anything
[peakdinar]they want their $$$
[bon**ady]dean thats 50,000 iqd but still thats 50 dolars
[bon**ady]wait it might be 500,000 iqd
[bon**ady]i need to check on that
[bon**ady]cause in my mind i was thinkin was 500 dollars ev time they didnt show up
[bon**ady]i might have been wrong
[bigpuller] bon**ady no matter they are getting fined and that is the whole point
[bon**ady]if its 500 then how many sessions has allawi missed he showed for 1 ONE
[drc1947] bon**ady i read 500.00
[bon**ady]in all this time
[bon**ady]k tyvm drc
[bon**ady]so 500x say 65 sessions
[bon**ady]is a lotta money in fines
[bon**ady]hes kinda safe in jordon
[bon**ady]maybe
[diversehh] sounds like allawi is finished
[deanwood] bon**ady Even those crazy guys over there can see which Minister they’d rather back.
[peakdinar]bon**ady Do we think Allawi is finished?
[drc1947] Parliament has decided to activate the previous House resolution to 500,000 dinars deducted from salary each Vice
[deanwood] peakdinar I believe once Maliki gets majority Allawi will just go into the sunset back to London.
[diversehh] deanwood, I agree
[bigpuller] i dont think allawi is gonna get anyone to vote him in as president of the supreme council .. which is the postition he wasnt
[peakdinar]deanwood The next fews days will be VERY interesting!
[drc1947] peakdinar the Ladies of Hot Topic have all you need to know
[peakdinar]Who really wants to side with A anyway?
[Czaba] deanwood got it thanks
[Newfiegirl22] peakdinar so we are looking for Maliki to get the majority vote?
[bon**ady]an i saw where maliki wants to take the goi back to the main 4 blocks
[deanwood] peakdinar I agree Peak..it’s coming to a head. and we are watching it.
[peakdinar]bon**ady and what do you think about that?
[Newfiegirl22] bon**ady Good Morning to ya
[bon**ady]he said he was forced by the power sharein deals to cost the citizens more money by makein up new jobs for them
[peakdinar]Newfiegirl22 I’m watching BL’s comments on that this morning…looks like he could…but I’m not confident in my opinion at this point
[bon**ady]so in cannin allawi it will go majority an still be a goi of national power sharein but without allawis
[bon**ady]an parl is def showin the absentees an there names
[Czaba] bon**ady what does this do to the RV?
[peakdinar]bon**ady So if Allawi gets canned…how will US feel about that?
[bon**ady]i believe an i hope its so parl media announcment today will be cannin sev ministers
[bon**ady]so the goi can go on an pass the super import laws
[deanwood] And lately they’ve been calling for the political blocks to stop the fighting and get on board and do what is good for the country instead of their own political agenda.
[pjam] Wow Maliki is really smart; especially if he predicted Allawi would not attend and waited until this time to rid himself of Allawi to move forward and have him out of his hair
[peakdinar]bon**ady good…when David is excited…that’s exciting!
[Newfiegirl22] bon**ady when you come back can you just give us a recap of your thoughts and this pertaining to the RV?
[peakdinar]pjam chess game
[pjam] Brilliant
[bigpuller] maliki has been playing a well thought out chess game in my opinion
[peakdinar]a game which I know nothing about
[deanwood] bigpuller Hey Big I didn’t see you before,,busy reading articles. anyway a Big Good Morning toya.
[pjam] bigpuller So did Allawi
[Czaba] but what does this do to the rv???
[bigpuller] pjam seems so
[peakdinar]So do you really want A as your leader when he doesn’t show up to Parliament?
[drc1947] diversehh Sometimes a Group Hug does not resolve a problem, FYI it takes more muscles to smile at someone, than it takes to raise your right arm and slap them. IMO thats just what M just did to A
[deanwood] peakdinar Exactly
[bigpuller] Czaba it may very well speed it up.. if they can get rid of the ones that dont contribute they can move on to the important laws they need to pass
[peakdinar]A coalition of state law: Iyad Allawi is no longer an acceptable partner for us and for him to lead the constitutional right to become Vice On: Wednesday 06/15/2011 15:54 Najaf Qassim al-Kaabi Announced a leading role in a coalition of law that the leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, is no longer an acceptable partner for us. Confirming negotiations with the Iraqi List is going well through the leadership of a wise and discreet in the list. Ali Alfalh leadership in a coalition of law during his visit to Najaf on Wednesday that “discussions with the Iraqi List is going well and there is agreement on what is left which has not been completed and we expect to be a breakthrough in the next week on the subject of the security ministries and all something to do with the executive with the Iraqi going well ome-vice
back
[bon**ady]so maliki we gotta hand it to him hes a sly sly fox
[bon**ady]an i think at this point usa will be happy just to have a formal goi
[deanwood] bon**ady Doesn’t he know he just committed a sin..putting the Prime Minister on hold
[pjam] BL he truly is the slyesf fox in the henhouse
[bigpuller] peakdinar that article shows they are already talking to someone in the list that they like more than allawi and making progress
[Newfiegirl22] bon**ady so that last article is stating Allawi is out?
[peakdinar]bon**ady ok…glad to hear your take on that…I think everyone wants to get this show on the road
[bon**ady]the power sharein wasnt our choice but at the time it was the only way to move on to the next stage
[wedream] maliki is one smart fella
[bon**ady]so i think it plays right into the usa hands dealt imo
[bigpuller] bon**ady what was the postition allawi wanted so he could kind of over see maliki.. sorry cant remember the name of it
[Newfiegirl22] bon**ady I am liking that:)
[wedream] bon**ady i think you are right in so many ways maliki is the man for the job
[bon**ady]an maliki will always keep the buddy plan with the usa hes into power an the usa is still despite of our leaders stupidity we are still a powerful force to be reaconed with imo
[pjam] BL and if Allawi is out…then it by Allawi’s own doing and not Maliki’s personal agenda…wonderfully played
[bon**ady]gm pj very true an maliki knows the constitution and all the laws like the back of his hand an he will and has used ev thing at his disposal to work for him
[peakdinar]bon**ady and Allawi continues to look like an idiot
[bon**ady]gm new not yet but i do believe the vote is comin
[diversehh] the smartest one prevails!
[bon**ady]bp allawi wanted power over any of malikis decison to approve or disaprove them
[bon**ady]supreme council
[bigpuller] peakdinar he will go to kurdistan and hide and they will give him a janitor job at their new mall
[pjam] Wow Wow Wow
[bon**ady]not gonna happen as weve seen allawi rejected every thing put out
[bon**ady]an maliki showed us all he accepted ministers allawi gave an allawi when maliki did accept he said oh no we dont want that 1 bring obedi back after maliki had accepted him too
[bigpuller] bon**ady thank you i was close
[Newfiegirl22] katt I wish this was in English
[bon**ady]so it showed them all didnt matter allawi just wanted maliki an malikis gov to fail cause he believed if he got new elections he would win it this time
[bon**ady]but he may have ended his whole political carreer by doin what he did fri
[bon**ady]imo
[diversehh] unbelievable! He doesn’t know how to play…
[lightingcslt] bye bye allawi and let the door hit ya in the a*** on the way out
[bigpuller] actually i was right i did say supreme council.. my brain does work sometimes after all
[lightingcslt] bon**ady do you think they will do majaority of vote today?
[bon**ady]an i did read some where about the 30th i think dont quote me about a huge currency realignment
[bon**ady]dunno light i hope they do
[doc54] drc1947 bon**ady something about restructuring the banks…
[bon**ady]i need to do some searches to see if we can find out what was said at the parl news conferance today
[bon**ady]brb lemme see if i can find the currency thing

[bon**ady]heres 1
[bon**ady]Central Bank Governance and Financial Stability … The recent financial crisis has raised important questions about the role of the central bank in financial stability policy and how the execution of such a function influences the central bank’s governance. Central bank governance and financial stability, a report released today by the Central Bank Governance Group, explores these questions. Produced by a study group of central bankers chaired by Stefan Ingves, Governor of the Sveriges Riksbank, the report explores the implications of the crisis for the financial stability mandates of central banks. The report focuses on the governance arrangements needed for the effective and sustainable conduct of core monetary policy functions in combination with an additional mandate to contribute to financial system stability. It concludes that: central banks must be involved in the formulation and execution of financial stability policy if such policy is to be effective; whatever the central bank’s financial stability mandate is, it needs appropriate tools, authorities and safeguards; central banks’ financial stability mandates and governance arrangements need to be compatible with their monetary policy responsibilities; and clarity about the roles and responsibilities of all authorities involved in financial stability policy is of paramount importance for effective and rapid decision-making, for managing trade-offs and for accountability.

[bon**ady]heres 2 more things set to happen
[bon**ady]Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ Secretary-General’s report is scheduled to be circulated, according to the Council’s programme of work * Wednesday, June 22, 2011 ~ Security Council Council will discuss the pending issues between Kuwait and Iraq, mainly the missing persons and stolen property.
[bon**ady]FYI today is iraq’s luner eclipse also as they go by things in the sky
[lightingcslt] bon**ady that is dated thurs june 16 2011 its not thurs yet not eve there
[lightingcslt] even
[bon**ady]yes i know
[bon**ady]but its still gonna happen on the 16th
[lightingcslt] ok i will bite
[lightingcslt] whats gonna happen on the 16th is thier money wont be tiolet paper anymore right peakdinar
[wedream] these two are the same sort of reports that is due on june 16
[bon**ady]Iraqi parliament to raise its next on Thursday .. Today’s meeting saw the attendance of members of the Iraqi List Today at 10:52 am bon**ady Iraqi parliament to raise its next on Thursday .. Today’s meeting saw the attendance of members of the Iraqi List … 14/06/2011 Iraqi parliament to raise its next on Thursday
[lightingcslt] bon**ady that reads like they are goin to do it tommorow
[bon**ady]tomorrow is the 16th
[bon**ady]Kuwait plans to open consulates in Erbil and Basra to the development of investment projects Baghdad, The Kuwaiti Embassy in Baghdad, Tuesday, for the determination of her opening consulates in Irbil and Basra over the next few days. He said Kuwait’s ambassador to Iraq, to the insured for the Kurdistan News Agency (Rn) “The Ministry of Foreign Alkwytipaazemp to open a consulate general in Erbil, which aims to expand the investment projects and economic development in the three provinces of the region of Arbil, Sulaymaniyah and Dahuk.” He insured that the “Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry, the process of resolving the outstanding problems concerning the headquarters of the Kuwaiti embassy consulate in Basra in order to resume its work to cover the activities of Kuwait in the southern provinces, particularly the economic and investment”. He insured that “Kuwait is working to expand diplomatic and economic relations with Iraq by opening diplomatic consulates in various Iraqi provinces.”

[bon**ady]Endorsed by the leaders of parliamentary blocs in yesterday’s meeting was the first بغداد – الصباح BAGHDAD – morning Honest leaders of parliamentary blocs on the nine items of political reached the Tripartite Commission for the follow-up implementation of agreements on the initiative of President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani.
[bon**ady]According to a source familiar with the “morning”, the agreement was reached at a meeting of leaders of the blocks yesterday morning (Sunday), pointing out that the disagreements that took place during the past two days will hamper this Agreement, but will not cancel.
[smitty10]Allawi can be on : So you think you can dance ?
[bon**ady]the agreement was reached at a meeting of leaders of the blocks yesterday morning (Sunday), pointing out that the disagreements that took place during the past two days will hamper this Agreement, but will not cancel.
[bon**ady]the agreement was reached at a meeting of leaders of the blocks yesterday morning (Sunday), pointing out that the disagreements that took place during the past two days will hamper this Agreement, but will not cancel.
[bon**ady]The following is the text of the recommendations reached by the Commission according to a recent initiative Barzani:
[bon**ady]Axis I / administrative and financial side: Privilege members: a review of laws on the Privileges members and replace them (rights, wages, protections, retirement, financial and administrative powers).
[bon**ady]Chamber parliamentary reform: the strengthening of its staff to the responsibility in creating the laws of the legislation and follow the laws of the various committees within a specific timeframe and not neglecting laws presented in the form of a draft or proposed law to and from the Council. The second axis / legislation and laws:
[bon**ady]this is kinda long but its very important
[bon**ady]ok here we go with the agreements made
[bon**ady]1 =reconstitution of the constitutional amendments: to ensure the genuine participation of all the blocks of winning in this Committee and completion of the agreed amendments
cool
[bon**ady]2 – the time limit of legislation: the development timeframe for the legislation all the laws that outlined the constitutional legislation, but did not proceed and be done in coordination between the department and parliamentary legal committee and the relevant parliamentary committees on the one hand and the Presidency of the Council and the political blocs on the other hand, according to precedence and priority, the following:
[bon**ady]Federal Court Act
[bon**ady]Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law vOil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law Oil and Gas Law
[bon**ady]The National Reconciliation Act
[bon**ady]Regulatory Act security
[bon**ady]The law of parties
[bon**ady]Law of the Federation Council
[bon**ady]Election Law
[bon**ady]Law of the Electoral Commission
[bon**ady]Law of Media Network – ق – Law Commission on Public Integrity – - Law of the Inspector General – لية – Law Office of Financial

[bon**ady]The third axis / supervisory role 1 – Activating the link independent bodies the House of Representatives: In accordance with the Constitution (the Integrity Commission, Board of Supreme Audit, Network Information, Communications and Media Authority), according to the Federal Court decision.
[bon**ady]2. end and to address the issue of liability or official position of Acting (Minister of agency, Chairman of the Board, and Undersecretary of the Ministry, etc. ………) within three months from the beginning of the work of the House of Representatives, while ensuring the constitutional balance.
[bon**ady]3- Activating the role of various media as the fourth power and the enactment of the journalism and law to protect journalists.
[bon**ady]4 – Develop a clear mechanism and agreed to summon and question members of the executive authority and not be left to the interpretation of the presidency.
[bon**ady]Paper repair the security file 1- قانون الاجهزة الامنية وصلاحياتها 1 – Law of the security services and its terms of reference Adoption of the law which determines the security services security services and functions of the operating power to each device to achieve a state of integration and avoid intersections in terms of reference of the security services.
[bon**ady]2. rehabilitation of the need for security services in order to achieve the highest degree of professionalism.
[bon**ady]3. subjecting the security forces of accountability in the House of Representatives (in accordance with the constitutional contexts) to enact the necessary laws to impose tougher legal sanctions out who proved to be Taatkhabr for the benefit of foreign bodies.
[bon**ady]4. check with all the leaders and the security forces
[bon**ady]received complaints against the commission of violations of human rights and not to grant immunity for any of them and any justification whatsoever
bon**ady] 5. Activating the role of the provincial councils in accordance with the Constitution and the Provincial Councils Act services to ensure the implementation of the decisions of those councils on the security file.
[bon**ady]6. Establishing research centers to take advantage of retirees.
[bon**ady]7. strengthening border control and modern equipment to ensure control of the border
[bon**ady]8. tough with the infiltrators across the border illegally.
[bon**ady]9. the formation of a special device to follow the emergency cases of national disasters and to provide solutions and fast processors for the affected areas.
[bon**ady]10. strengthening the role and powers of the National Intelligence Service and its cadres to build the necessary requirements of the national security of Iraq and anti-spyware and security follow-up activity of intelligence on Iraqi soil to enact effective laws in this matter.
[bon**ady]Paper and judicial reform 1. Incompatibility between the Presidency of the Supreme Judicial Council and the Presidency of the Federal Court or the Court of Cassation.
[bon**ady]2. speed up passage of the Federal Court Act and the Agreement on the label of its members.
[bon**ady]3. to speed up the formation of the Judicial Authority Law in accordance with the Constitution and the activation and development of the work of the Prosecutor’s Office.
[bon**ady]4. speed up passage of the law of the Supreme Judicial Council
[bon**ady]5. Prohibition of the judges formations outside the Supreme Judicial Council
[bon**ady]6. Review the Terrorism Act
[bon**ady]7. Balance in state institutions
[bon**ady]8. Achieve a balance in the national:
[bon**ady]A – Agents ministries
[bon**ady]B – Ambassadors
[bon**ady]wonder what happened in between c and s in the alphabet
[bon**ady]T – the chairpersons and the Independent Electoral Commission.
[bon**ady]W – in the ministries and unilateral military and security institutions rank of general manager or above or equivalent (leadership teams, Cabinet ministries …. etc).
[bon**ady]u, v also
[bon**ady]the law recognizes the body balance in a period not exceeding six months since the start of parliamentary committees and establish its authority immediately after the entry into force of the law by the masses.
[wedream] they pick & choose what they want to work on
[bon**ady]3. the Commission adopt the constitutional balance and ensure the rights of all regions and provinces in all state institutions including the security and military institutions and all levels.
[bon**ady]4. Activating the role of the ministries, councils and independent bodies and the granting of powers to the appropriate ministries and agencies aide heads of independent bodies to participate.
[bon**ady]5. Activating the Constitution and laws related to recruitment, employment and speed up the establishment (of the Federal service), which stipulates in Article 107 of the Constitution, passed by the House of Representatives earlier in the last chapter.
[bon**ady]Repair work of the executive branch1 – Adoption of the principle of competence and professionalism and to achieve the constitutional balance in public office in accordance with the Law of the Public Service Council.
[bon**ady]2. restore the constitutional balance resulting from the nominations the past and ensure the representation of the provinces a constitutional (not agreed).
[bon**ady]3. to ensure the genuine participation of allied parties in the government in decision-making (political, security, economic).
[bon**ady]4. Adoption of the agreed rules of procedure regulating the work of the Council of Ministers sets out the context and the powers of the council and its members.
[bon**ady]5. the organization of security institutions is provided in the Constitution in the security ministries, each according to its competence and, as security conditions permit and the gradual
[bon**ady]6. linked to educational initiative and agricultural ministries concerned does not take any initiative in the future, but the decision of the Council of Ministers.
[bon**ady]7. activating the supervisory role of the Council of Ministers on the performance of the cabinet.
[bon**ady]8. Boost the phenomenon of financial and administrative corruption.
[bon**ady]9. commitment to the unity of the official government discourse.
[bon**ady]of the offical government
[bon**ady]10. Prevention of a combination of legislative and executive positions
[bon**ady]11. prevent direct interference by the work of ministries, agents, consultants and general managers for the benefit of any party, partisan and deal with the Minister, form the supreme head of his ministry. ‘
[bon**ady]12. is committed to the Prime Minister and the Ministers of all the resolutions of the Council of Ministers and the laws in force as representing the State in their ministries and are not representatives of Perigord or political bloc and contrary to take the necessary steps to his dismissal.
[bon**ady]13. The Inspector-General of the Ministry of the block is the minister. ي National consensus
[bon**ady]1 – in the crucial issues (such as war and peace, and strategic agreements, and constitutional amendments) and the line 100%.
[bon**ady]2. in the strategic and important issues shall be voted by the majority of half plus one.
[bon**ady]3. procedural issues in daily vote will be by half plus one.
[bon**ady]majority
[bon**ady]Accountability, justice and national reconciliation
[bon**ady]1. The decisions of the current freeze except walking routine things.
[bon**ady]2. the formation of the accountability and justice in accordance with the law.
[bon**ady]3. to reconsider the law of accountability and justice through and make the adjustments to be agreed upon for the purpose of the law not to use double standards or for political purposes and are dealing with the file according to the law.

[bon**ady]ok kids for the ones that it was hard on to sit on there hands thru that type away
[bon**ady]
[lightingcslt] bon**ady shes the best spammer ever sorry mods she has you all hands down
[wedream] thank you bon**ady
[wedream] & thank you tampadinar
[bigpuller] lots of agreements and not much left to do
[lorrie] Thanks so much Bond Lady !
[JohnnyZ] bon**ady I was laughing while reading about the CBI drafting another law, remember ol’ girl from the cc stating the constitution
[bon**ady]June 14, 2011 Endorsed by the leaders of parliamentary blocs in yesterday’s meeting was the first بغداد – الصباح BAGHDAD – morning Honest leaders of parliamentary blocs on the nine items of political reached the Tripartite Commission for the follow-up implementation of agreements on the initiative of President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani. According to a source familiar with the “morning”, the agreement was reached at a meeting of leaders of the blocks yesterday morning (Sunday), pointing out that the disagreements that took place during the past two days will hamper this Agreement, but will not cancel. According to a copy of the minutes of the meeting of the Tripartite Commission obtained the “morning”, the Commission reached conclusions concerning the National Council of the policies of the Supreme, and the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers, and repair work of the Council of Representatives, in addition to repair work of the executive branch, and the file of accountability and justice, and a paper on judicial reform, as well as balance on the issue of national security and file, and the outstanding issues with the Kurdistan region. Minutes of the meeting and stressed that “points which are identified and agreed upon will be discussed in a special session of the Higher Committee to reach a resolution and in the absence of resolving any of the topics will be referred to a meeting of political leaders
[bon**ady]that was the beginning of all that
[bon**ady]what i showed u all was the minutes
[bon**ady]yqw all
[winalot] bon**ady sounds like majority rule?
[drc1947] I like that 50% plus one agreement
[bon**ady]these minutes was yesterday parliment meeting
[bon**ady]just showin yas they did work
[bon**ady]yqw
[bon**ady]drops the mic an walks off
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down