IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:40 am

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

10:30 AM [coolrizzzy] rumor…[DebH] Just had a meeting with other dinar investors. I didn’t like this part of the info. One person is following the congress, etc on this and Shabibi. He told us that all dinar exchanges will be done through bankwire only. (remember this came out with Ali first) Now I’m told the reason is because our governemt is going to charge a flat 15% fee for the exchange. They will take this right off the top, immediately. This has nothing to do with the taxes that we have to pay on it. I was also told that the fee would be tax deductible. I’m really hoping he’s wrong on the fee. He also told us that something big was going to happen by wed or thurs, doesn’t know exactly what though.

10:33 AM [Lady of the Lake] coolrizzzy we knew long time ago … talk about GOV getting a cut right off the top … remember?

10:34 AM [coolrizzzy] yep, i remember that

10:34 AM [coolrizzzy] i just hope it isn’t true

10:34 AM [Lady of the Lake] that died down for ages, and NOW back again

10:34 AM [coolrizzzy] yep

10:34 AM [milndollarbabe] coolrizzzy yes but that cut we will never know about imo

10:34 AM [coolrizzzy] the pendulum swings both ways!

10:35 AM [milndollarbabe] they don’t want to be that transparent about taking our money!

10:35 AM [coolrizzzy] milndollarbabe , well i don’t mind the cuts that i don’t know about!

10:35 AM [coolrizzzy] as long as i get the amount i’m expecting, i’m ok

10:35 AM [milndollarbabe] right!

10:35 AM [Lady of the Lake] remember the talk … Fed gets higher rate … they pay us less, for the dinar, we pay the bank fee as well… and taxes … lots of money going around, hope we have some left!!!!

10:35 AM [sms] coolrizzzy well i can assure the part about exchanging by bank wire only is INCORRECT, when u take dinar into a BANK to exchange, your account will be credited, with no WIRE taking place, so if that part of their info is so blatantly wrong, i am guessing the rest of it is also.

10:36 AM [coolrizzzy] sms , sounds good to me!

10:36 AM [tea] rather than getting all wound up about something that is a rumour, i’ll wait until it rv’s and deal in facts.

10:36 AM [Lady of the Lake] they will have you filling out papers in bank, for GOV so they don’t miss any of the money being turned in … right?

10:36 AM [coolrizzzy] fincen form

10:37 AM [Lady of the Lake] at one point, I recall , I think ALI, said CITIZENS do not fill in that form… HMMMM?

10:38 AM [coolrizzzy] Lady of the Lake , yes i heard him say that

10:38 AM [Lady of the Lake] does anyone know what time the FED is supposed to be giving this PRESS conference

10:38 AM [sms] Lady of the Lake we don’t, its the BANKS, exchange locations responsibility to REPORT to the IRS who and how much, not yours.

10:38 AM [coolrizzzy] sms , yep that is what was said

10:38 AM [Lady of the Lake] right, sms, but they won’t let you put money IN or even SEND money without all the info

10:39 AM [sms] Lady of the Lake the press conference has no relation to the pending Iraqi RV, it is the FED’s new way of talking about and explaining the FED policy, interest rate changes, etc.

10:39 AM [Lady of the Lake] last time I went in to pay for something … over 10K … it made me angry all the info they wanted including … my profession, and the profession of the receiver etc.

10:40 AM [sms] many times the markets make a false move based off of everyone’s misinterpretations of the new fed policy, this way, they market can ask questions and get a clear understanding of what just took place, nothing more.

10:40 AM [coolrizzzy] sms , i agree. i think some people are going to be disappointed w the fed meeting on wed. just a Q&A session.

10:40 AM [milndollarbabe] i personally think its their way too of explaining why they are doing what they are doing now re: printing money etc….to get everyone off their backs for political reasons….

10:41 AM [sms] coolrizzzy that’s right, and it will be standard procedure going forward after each Fed policy update

10:41 AM [milndollarbabe] calm the masses per se

10:42 AM [coolrizzzy] sms, what do you make of the rumors that the smart cards were loaded and have a value now?

10:43 AM [milndollarbabe] i think this present administration is getting so much flack that new policies have been put into place re : the new press conference scenarios…take some heat away from the administration

10:43 AM [Lady of the Lake] milndollarbabe really, how do you put out an inferno?

10:43 AM [sms] coolrizzzy at this time i would say just that RUMOR, i wish was true, but if so, we would have the RV showing on CBI.

10:43 AM [milndollarbabe] Lady of the Lake wont work for me

10:44 AM [Lady of the Lake] me either, I guess we are not the “average bear”

10:44 AM [milndollarbabe] its an ATTEMPT

10:44 AM [coolrizzzy] sms, ok good. that is exactly what i was expecting….CBI would have rate if true

10:45 AM [sms] We have these same Rumor Factories coming out almost daily with bad info, yet many, many people continue to follow these sites, i understand these people wanting good news, but contantly following people that report bad info makes me wonder a little about these people themselves.

10:45 AM [Lady of the Lake] sms, then we need YOUR info

10:45 AM [Lady of the Lake] more often

10:46 AM [sms] Lady of the Lake that’s the difference with REAL info, it doesn’t come on a steady stream, sorry
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down