IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FROM ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:30 pm

FROM ANOTHER SITE

[Mangorancher] OK, just got off the phone... the intel is this: Hischoicenotmine has 1,5,10 dinar notes
and will be sending a photo so that we can make sure they are the NEW low denoms.. will report back the find ings.

[duke] I have a contact that has verified the lower denoms, and has verified what weve already heard about RV this week

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[NAMDOG] I went to my bank today to just do normal things, it was loaded with people from elsewhere.
I don't know if I should say the name of the bank or not but I will,
do not call them. One of my main people that I'm used to told one of the Wells Fargo people who I am because I'm in there three or four times a week.
The Wells Fargo guy came over and started talking to me.
I would not tell him how much I had until I found out what he knew .
He was very interested in how much dinar I had.
It seems as though this sudden and unexpected early transition
is caused from the fact that
the old bank does not handle currency the same way the new bank does
therefore the frenzy of training people to the Wells Fargo methods is imperative that it happened now

[NAMDOG] There is a monitor above some of the teller windows I see it every time I'm in there.
It usually talks about nothing but I watch it when I am waiting in line,
this time it was all about currency
This was all very interesting and very telling to me.
I hope this made sense to you it makes whole lot of sense to me

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[boandaisey] OK here is what I have... spoke with contact at 5/3rd today on a couple of occasions... he said all he could say is they are expecting something very big today.... called back at lunch for an update and he and another bank employee were gone to lunch.. called back an hour and a half later and was told they did not return to work after lunch... hmmmm

[boandaisey] On another note there have been multiple sightings in my town with Old Wachovia Branch parking lots slapped packed and folks parking in other areas and walking over to bank... that's when Namdog checked it in his area... say they were training as Wachovia did not handle currency as Wells Fargo did

[boandaisey] Now I was told from another branch the merging did not take effect until 6/17/11... well guess what they have unveiled all of the Wachovia's to Wells Fargo over the weekend and doing training today.... hmmm

[boandaisey] Now... we have intel from one of the big 4 that yes there will be an RV this week and and they were gearing up all last weekend and training.... this came from in upper sector of the bank not branch level... there have also been other conformations today that yes this is supposed to happen to day...

[boandaisey] there was also a cast on FOX and CNN today saying there was going to be a worldwide currency change effective tomorrow.... I have not had the opporunity to validate this....

[boandaisey] I am telling you it has been nuts around here today.....

[boandaisey] People we are here... the USA is running out of time.... this has to happen....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Doonie I am waiting on conformation right now...he should be calling back within the hour but here is what I have...the heaviely invested in the CBI has just been called into the RUI Iraq for discussions just moments ago...Richard is one of those people. He along with Mikeinkuwait (seen here on chat) is awaiting word from that meeting as we speak. What Richard and Mike are thinking is this thing is about to bust wide open ((((TODAY)))). Stay tuned and I will post this update as soon as I get it.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:30 pm

FROM ANOTHER SITE 16014655g6
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Larrythebasige Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:37 pm

KEEL de prairie dogs!!!!