IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's GURU Lineup from other sites 6-13-2011

Go down

Today's GURU Lineup from other sites 6-13-2011 Empty Today's GURU Lineup from other sites 6-13-2011

Post by Rooster Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 am

Today's GURU Lineup from other sites 6-13-2011

6-13-2011 Guru OkieOilMan THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT VERY POSITIVE NEWS IN THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS...I KNOW FOR A FACT ABOUT AT LEAST 3 DIFFERENT OIL COMPANYS BEING PAID...LOWER DENOM'S ARE PRESENTLY IN CIRCULATION...TODAY (SUNDAY) THE BUDGET WILL BE RELEASED--THERE'S THE RATE IMBEDDED IN THE BUDGET THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON...ALL SANCTIONS AGAINST IRAQ IS LIFTED...MINISTER'S WERE SUPPOSED TO ANNOUNCED TODAY---THEY WERE PUBLISHED IN AN IRAQI NEWSPAPER LAST NIGHT (SAT)...LET'S KEEP HOPEING AND PRAYING THIS TIME THEY ACTUALLY DO WHAT THEY SAW THEIR GOING TO DO.

6-13-2011 Guru Delta AS YOU ALL KNOW THE CBI DID NOT SHOW THE AUCTIONS. THIS ACTION BY CBI DID HAPPEN BEFORE BUT THIS TIME IS TOTALY DIFFERENT, BECAUSE NONE OF THE MEDIA OR NEWSPAPEER DID REPORT ANYTHINK EITHER ABOUT THE AUCTION IN THE PAST WHEN CBI DID NOT UPDATE THE AUCTIONS WE STILL HAD A MEDIA REPORTING THE AUCTIONS.....BUT NOT TODAY...wink

6-12-2011 Guru Checkmate My belief level has been lower lately but this weekend is different and has me more excited than usual...strings have been pulled and can't be pulled back...either this is the best designed misinformation to date or this is over...looks pretty good to me.

6-12-2011 Guru TonyTnT We are here...Sometime tomorrow we should see it, definitely before the sun sets...high and low levels government and banking sources confirmation after confirmation this thing is over...its still coming and on track...You are going to be Okay this time...more things have lined up than ever before...Banking staff notified and waiting

6-12-2011 Guru Med IT IS THE ONGOING BATTLE BETWEEN THESE TWO [M and A}...THAT IS HOLDING UP GETTING THIS OVER WITH...THE MAIN ISSUES IN IRAQ ARE THE HCL THE ISSUE OF KIRKUK ARTICLE 140, THE SUPREME FEDERAL COURT LAW, THE REDUCTION IN THE 3 PRESIDENT SALARIES AND THE STRATEGIC COUNSEL ADOPTION AND THE VOTE ON THE SECURITY POSITIONS...THIS WEEK SHOULD TELL JUST WHAT DIRECTION...NOW I TOTALLY AM SURE THAT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BY CBI IS DONE...AND ALL WE ARE WAITING FOR IS THE FLOOD GATES TO OPEN
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down