IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6-11-2011 Today's GURU Lineup FROM OTHER SITES

Go down

6-11-2011 Today's GURU Lineup FROM OTHER SITES Empty 6-11-2011 Today's GURU Lineup FROM OTHER SITES

Post by Rooster Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 pm

6-11-2011 Guru American Contractor " Today, I got some additional, interesting information. The new Iraqi currency has been placed on hold. With the excuse being that with all the recent activities & transitions of the CBI bank (as well as the Iraqi government) it has just not been printed. I know this may be conflicting with what some of you have been told...but this is factual & up to date information. There are no bills at this time. The printing of them is on hold.

6-11-2011 Guru TonyTNT last week when I said I was 99.9% sure this was going to happen...well as we know, it did not happen. The penalty for it not happening was very costly to a lot of people & I do not think they can afford for it to happen again...this time, I am telling you that I am 99.9999999999999%...It is not long now and you will see.

6-11-2011 Guru Poppy2ALL and I mean ALL information for the last 8 days has stated it is in process and moving to rv ASAP...they want it just like we do all around the GLOBE. I am excited about the next few days, we will all be doing our celebrations. I can say some very high dignitaries in WASHINGTON have already had parties in anticipation of the coming event.

6-11-2011 Guru Bluwolf We will see 136 countrys come out at the same time...folks this is a big deal its not just Iraq...The imf, ust, un are all pulling in their last strings to get it all out...its happening as we speak

6-11-2011 Guru Poppy2 nothing would show till after business hours Friday...we should see the RV by Monday evening...no delay at this time...all is still looking well

6-11-2011 Guru Blaino One of our PlanetDinar.com ForEx & Stock Market Intel Guys...with a 35 year winning business track record says that Monday, the 13th, fits the mold for an "increase in the value in the Iraqi Dinar". Poppy, Rich Queen, Okie, Myself, Gump, Dusty &...more...believe...that we "SHOULD" see the worldwide financial reset within days..this affair is not the revalue for Iraq alone...somewhere between 52 & 137 countries..."IT" must happen TOGETHER.

6-11-2011 guru Checkmate It's almost done, don't get caught up in the drama...I'm confident we are close.

6-11-2011 Guru TonyTNT Anything positive you are hearing...BELIEVE IT! Overload of great great news today...I'm having my own celebration right now cause "everyone else" has already had theirs. Within 72 hours the .86 and 2.40 and 1.63 people are going to be PROVEN wrong.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down