IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POPPY2 @ PLANET 6-12-11 AROUND 1AM CST

Go down

POPPY2 @ PLANET 6-12-11 AROUND 1AM CST Empty POPPY2 @ PLANET 6-12-11 AROUND 1AM CST

Post by Rooster Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:08 am

[poppy2] we got it we got it we got it we got it come rv come rv guys we got it coming our way come on to poppy2 come on bless all my friends come on blessing poppy2

1:01 AM [poppy2] blaino we are wrapping this thing up the baby is being delivered and the doctor has the glove on glory glory poppy2

1:02 AM [poppy2] what a anniversary present 45 years she has waited for me to become a natural husband LOL,LOL she loves me being wild GLORY GLORY what a celebration we will have . poppy2

1:07 AM [poppy2] superbiz01 i am anticipating anytime monday including when the cbi opens . There is only one thing that could hold it up that i have been told but it is not at this time expected . That is if more dinar are discovered in route to any terriost organization and i for one had rather they hold than to let that money get to them gods love and good night all poppy2

1:09 AM [poppy2] blaino call me tomorrow morning around 10am i have one important thing to share with you . POPPY2

1:04 AM [poppy2] guys all should bless blaino and all our staff for the hard work and sincere diligents to just keep digging to find the facts as they became available . Bless you my friend POPPY2

Have fun!

Update:

2:05 AM [poppy2] pcbguy if you have followed my writings and post i have never stated rates and wish no one evr had. The only rate that has ever been in black and white on a official site is $3.22 t0 $3.86 on the imf website last octiber for three days and i pray we are blessed with a higher rate but until i see it in print i will not allow myself or my family to count on anything else. Poppy2

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down