IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poppy2 5/5 8pm

Go down

Poppy2 5/5 8pm Empty Poppy2 5/5 8pm

Post by Rooster Fri May 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Poppy2 5/5 8pm

[POPPY2] i hear there was another call this evening and i have been out all day just returned. I have gotten many contacts from key people who just cant understand why the rv has not been announced as their intel has been very solid and direct saying the rv is in place and just needs to be announced. I have one contact that has always been very dependable and he is saying the top of the us t told him this morning his information states the rv is complete and should be announced at any time. it is a shame their leadership have zero problem lieing about their status and or progress . they have done it many time now. hang tight friends they cant stall much longer. poppy2

i anticipate this is still our last week of waiting just entirely to many things in our favor now and it seem it continues to lean our way as their inflation rate continues to climb and all the details we have been expecting as signns for the rv have taken place we are in the cat bird seat right now they can stall for a short while but they have to come to us in the end . GLORY we are going to be blessed so we can be a blessing . poppy2
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down