IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pastor in Iraq (serviceman confirmation) TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Pastor in Iraq (serviceman confirmation) TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Pastor in Iraq (serviceman confirmation) TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:59 am

Pastor in Iraq (serviceman confirmation) TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

An email I just received, I do not know this Pastor and can't confirm anything he claims. Im just passing it along.

Note: This guys name ("Goofus") isn't helping me feel real confident.

[Goofus] OK> For what it's worth--- consider this as RUMOR. The individual that brought this investment to me has a Christian Radio Station. He is HEAVILY invested. He heard the news about Contractors/Service Personal cashing in. He has Pastors all over the nation that subscribe to his station. He began calling these pastors asking if they had people in their churches that had service personnel in Iraq. If so --- could they find out what is happening. His phone has been ringing off the wall --- Basically, with this message. "Yes, they are able to take their dinar to the finance office, and they are given the voucher. However, funds will NOT be wired back to the states UNTIL after the formal announcement. Rate $5.25. No confirmation as to whether it is USD or BP. Like I say ---- this is from Pastors, and second hand from next of kin.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down