IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POPPY2 6/6/2011 7 AM FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

POPPY2 6/6/2011 7 AM FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty POPPY2 6/6/2011 7 AM FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:43 pm

POPPY2 6/6/2011 7 AM FROM ANOTHER SITE

7:11 AM [POPPY2] this is crunch time of the week and we all must remember all the intel that all site's has been very positive and our intel still points to facts many iraq contracts with their people, war retribution and oil companies doing development all expire on the 7th also M'S 100 days is up on that same day and he faces a possible no confidence vote. get happy and excited I don't think these will go by without our blessings happening . poppy2 [POPPY2] plus remember what poppy2 has told you several times if attitudes where contagious would anyone want to catch yours?? Poppy2 [POPPY2] truthbetold they have never had these deadlines . Poppy2 [POPPY2] curleyque curleyque if it goes past the 10th i see zero deadline anywhere in the future that has any major significances compared to what happens between now and the 10th. Poppy2

7:17 AM [POPPY2] php amen and all the dumb rate talk i wish no one had ever posted the first rate . I told everyone many times regardless of any rate anyone post we will not know our usa rate till it is in print on the forex period. I have the highest possible person who has actually set in on the bis negotiations in the past and he told me long ago absolutely no one will have the rv rate for the usa till it shows in black and white on the forex. People get so bent out of shape about the rate ?? The date is the importance period. Poppy2

7:22 AM [POPPY2] trishb amen glad to hear just how many here plan to be that blessing for others with receiving this blessing from on high. Blessing our soldiers who have made this possible is our first call to duty and then working hard to buy american products is next like ford cars and truck people who didnt take stimulus money and companies that are hiring american citizens thats my america. Poppy2

7:24 AM [POPPY2] guys that last post may be the most important i have ever written poppy2

7:25 AM [POPPY2] truthbetold i promise it will help us tremendously we must make every effort to buy american if at all possible poppy2

7:28 AM [POPPY2] i got to get to my meeting and while i am gone you guys support one another and lift one another up . This should be the greatest week of your life besides the day your momma brought you into this world smile and touch someone with your happiness poppy2

7:28 AM [debgirl] Does anybody else feel that the coincidence of al-Maliki's speech at 8pm (1:00 pm EST) and Geitner having his own speech at 1:15 EST might mean something? Also, Ben Bernanke has a speech scheduled for tomorrow at 3:45 pm EST on the one hundredth day deadline!!! Ummmm sumpins up

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down