IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POPPY2 5/23/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

POPPY2 5/23/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty POPPY2 5/23/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Shirley Mon May 23, 2011 1:43 pm

POPPY2 5/23/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

[POPPY2] glory glory glory i am expecting a very green day with lots of rain and sunshine mixed with lots of money . Getting ready musiccitylady19 to go talk with three banks and get us the best deal possible , getten ready cause here it come getten ready cause here it come. I am so pumped and havent really had any sleep but will get some after the rv. We will all be sleeping much better. I am counting on the next 48 hours being wonderfull with loads of great news. Be blessed everyone poppy2

[coin] POPPY2 what happened to today, why is it always the next 48 hours?

[POPPY2] coin that is just the way this thing is no one and i mean no one has or can give a exact time the action can happen tthis is around the world and effect over a 100 currencies????? Poppy2

[Fresh] coin I had similar information as well....

[coin] POPPY2 Trying not to get too detail, I/we had someone who works there (Baghdad) witness the voting of ministers last Wed. So where is the announcement? I don’t get it.

[POPPY2] coin i have no idea what you know or how long you been involved in this . I been in and doing research for over 2 years and all the indications and intel from all sites and over 15 devought researchers all agree today and tomorrow are the best prospects we have ever had in the 8 years some have been involved. You can always look for the negative in something or you can error on the positive side and look for a way for it to happen and not always dwell on finding some excuse it want happen??? Poppy2

[POPPY2] come rv rv come on rv rvrvrvrvrvrvrvrv i drove on my midnight prayer ride last night for 2 hours and god and i had a long talk and i kno the purpose for me and my family with this blessing and he knows he can trust me and i know i can trust him in all things regardless of a rv . Poppy2 we ar all winners be prepared for the victory poppy2 .

[POPPY2] great morning to all i have research to do today preparing for the rv to help my family and some friends with details i pray all of you to support one another and maintain the positive attitude . The end is closer than you think in my opinion all details and movement has been very positive. Go out today and help someone with some simple things. Open doors carry their groceries, fix a flatt take a shutin and meal or just hug someones neck, pay some compliments and make others feel good today it will lift your spirits and this rv will take care of itself . Gods love to all poppy2

[POPPY2] great morning to all i have research to do today preparing for the rv to help my family and some friends with details i pray all of you to support one another and maintain the positive attitude . The end is closer than you think in my opinion all details and movement has been very positive. Go out today and help someone with some simple things. Open doors carry their groceries, fix a flatt take a shutin and meal or just hug someones neck, pay some compliments and make others feel good today it will lift your spirits and this rv will take care of itself . Gods love to all poppy2

[POPPY2] lacal as i have stated several times dont listen to all these crazy rates i assure you not one person on any chat knows a rate period. Just consentrait on the day and the rate will be awwesome when it get to us. I wish no one had ever mentioned a rate. Our job of research is ten times more difficult because so many people want to quote some out of the air rate and all any of us have ever seen in print about the possible rate is what was posted on the imf site back last october?? Poppy2

[juicelady] poppy2 , so true but now i fogot what the imf stated...

[POPPY2] juicelady they stated they had approved $3.22 plus up to 20% more for inflations and that is all that has ever been mentioned from a repretable source ever . It wwas on their website for a short while then removed .

[Merlin1203] POPPY2 that is a good question...will other currencies rv with the Dinar or later...What is your informed take on this issue?? thanks

[POPPY2] Merlin1203 i have been told there are some 50 to 70 that will rv along with the dinar and these are all currencies that are traded or will be trading with iraq for oil . I dont know how they are all effected but that is what has been stated several times. Poppy2
Shirley
Shirley

Back to top Go down