IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KTFM Frank. 3.29.11

Go down

KTFM Frank. 3.29.11 Empty KTFM Frank. 3.29.11

Post by J&D Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:38 am

Good evening Family,

Ten days ago I told you I would meet you tomorrow. I also told you that I would explain in detail why. Yet if you took notes since January you should be able to piece together how we guided you. In January we made it very clear that when the barrel of oil would hit $100 it would be a barometer not directly to our investment but indirectly via the actions of what we called a ……….”Wave across the ME”. You have been acclimated at the gas station and there was need to be silent at least until tomorrow or April the 7th. Assumptions cause many to say I was giving a date. I do not give dates………and the core of KTFM knows this very well. We give you the studies of our three Teams and tomorrow ………you will hear us very well.

I am the CEO of KTFM and my Ad for my website has been removed from our Blue Pages. This is a non-profit organization that I must answer to. Therefore ………from now on I will no longer include the link to my website at the end of my post when we have a CC.

I am Frank Villa and I own a website where I make a living. There is a donation button. I am having my webmaster put up another button that will say “buy”. I have never asked KTFM for a salary. They pay for my phone bill for which I am grateful. The donate button is for Frank and Jan Villa and has no connection whatsoever with KTFM. The buy button is for my customers that wish to advertise or do an interview with me at my website.

You know how many people want to ask me questions on our forum? Some say they wish to talk to me directly. Have you noticed that I tell them to PM an admin/mod to get my phone number? With that same concept ………..if you do not know how to find my website PM a Moderator and they will give you what you seek. It will only be done privately from this point onward. It is my duty to obey 5013c rules ………..BUT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY MY BILLS AND TAKE CARE OF MY WIFE. I sincerely hope this is understood and accepted with a good heart.

Did anything happen at the UN yesterday? Sure did. How about today? Yea buddy! So what happened? The core of KTFM which can be 10%……20%…….whatever percent…….knows that I will be with them tomorrow. I’m glad that in these last ten days many of the ridiculous rumors of the RI/RV occurring every 5 seconds has dissipated ……….at least to a degree. Do I know the date? Once again…………..WE GIVE NO DATES!!! But we do have a date tomorrow. Until then…….My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

THIS IS PERMANENT PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THIS:

MONDAY……..CC 2HR
TUESDAY……..BIBLE LESSON 1 HR
WEDNESDAY…PROMOTING MY SPONSORS AT MY WEBSITE 1 HR
THURSDAY….CC 2HR
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY……..AGGIEDAD’S SPIRITUAL TEACHINGS
J&D
J&D
Admin
Admin