IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraq Q&A with BondLady 5/20/11

Go down

Iraq Q&A with BondLady 5/20/11 Empty Iraq Q&A with BondLady 5/20/11

Post by Bandit1 Fri May 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Iraq Q&A with BondLady 5/20/11

[justwaiting] BondLady does the rv have any realtion to the DFI funds
[BondLady] the protection of the dfi funds was a big deal
[BondLady] a couple of yrs ago when i last seen the dfi amounts it was like 800 billon
[BondLady] now its prolly well over a trillon
[BondLady] when usa offered iraq a 1 time settlement deal of 400 millon to us citizens saddam used as human shields
[BondLady] iraq moaned and groaned about payin it until
[BondLady] the usa said ok dont pay it and when it comes down to it itll prolly cost u a trillon
[BondLady] so iraq the greedy minds of iraqis in power says o no lets hurry an pay 400 mill
[BondLady] then so many begin to gripe over it sayin the usa owed them money not them us
[BondLady] so it got really quiet on the payment of the 400 mill but today i saw where they pd it so we would protect the dfi
[BondLady] we hold all there fortunes in the usa in our hands
[BondLady] thats why they came here and set up 2 more bank accounts an transferred kuwaits 5 % into 1 and the rest in another
[BondLady] on june 30th
[BondLady] the UN will release there hold on the dfi fund
[BondLady] and if we the usa wasnt protecting it it would be opened up for every counsins brothers uncle to file a suit against iraq an prolly get it
[BondLady] so with us protecting the dfi this allows iraq to move on to other things same as our extention of military in iraq
[BondLady] this will allow them to rebuild rv and have stability in country while they do it
[BondLady] of course this is all imo
[BondLady] drops the mic and walks off

Q&A

[Sedona] BondLady Is there any reason that you can think of that Iraq would want to postpone the RV to the last minute ?
[BondLady] yes sedona its just the way they are its always gonna be last minute
[BondLady] dealin with iraq is kinda like this
[BondLady] say u was walkin thru a iraqi market
[BondLady] and u saw a necklas u wanted
[BondLady] u ask the price
[BondLady] the man says 10,000 iqd
[BondLady] u say ok and pay him
[BondLady] but hes got a look on his face like u just slapped him
[BondLady] because what u should of done was this
[BondLady] hi how much is this necklas
[BondLady] 10,000 iqd
[BondLady] well thats kinda high
[BondLady] how about 5000 iqd
[BondLady] no it would be stealing from me 9,500
[BondLady] no thats still to high how about 6,000
[BondLady] no thats robbing me blind how bout 8,000 final
[BondLady] no i dont wanna pay that much ty any way and start to walk off
[BondLady] dealer says wait
[BondLady] how about a 1 time offer of 7500
[BondLady] u say
[BondLady] make it 7000
[BondLady] he says ok but your robbin me blind but ill take it
[BondLady] this is the way they do buisness and its the way they do every thign no matter what it is its argueing and bartering
[BondLady] been that way for over 2000 yrs thats not gonna change
[BondLady] they love a good argument and a good bartering match

[mercedes99] is there any truth to this amber thing? If so when did it show and how many hours to go?
[BondLady] mercedes thats a rumor hun i dont follow rumors or gurus

[sbxpress] BL - How truthful do you think the articles coming from Irag are ??
[BondLady] sbx i dont just go by iraqi articles iraq news hits all over the world i read a ton every day and i compare translations to all and when i feel i have the best and honest 1 i post it so imo theres truth there but many make mistakes cause they dont know how to read these articles because to know how to unerstand what there saying u have to know there culturwe and way of life so many dont so they say smoke and mirrows which is just not true hope that helps

[peganded] BondLady when they are out of chapt 7 will iraq then be in charge of all DFI funds?
[BondLady] yes peg

[parshooter] BL: without rate and date, do you feel we will see RV soon? Are you optimistic for May?
[BondLady] parshooter thats another date question all i can see from everything ive seen and read countless hours 1000's of hours set the ministers announce them and all the rest of the links in the chain will fall into place imo we are very close

[stoweaway] WILL ther be a list of places for us to know where to cash out? PLACEs we can trust and also suggestions of good practices to keep us safe?
[BondLady] stowe may i ask u where u bought ur iqd at
[BondLady] bank or broker
[stoweaway] broker
[BondLady] k
[BondLady] if u bought with ali?
[BondLady] 1 more question how long u been in this investment
[BondLady] sorry not tryin to be nosey im askin for a reason
[stoweaway] Personally a month but the family has been ion it for 3-4 months
[BondLady] i bought thru ali with dinar trade many have bought thru ty at dinar banker and i think another tampadinar and many others also
[BondLady] but since i bought thru dinar trade
[BondLady] i know he will be opening offices all over the place and world
[BondLady] the 1 he will open closet to me is like 3 hrs
[BondLady] as far as i know he basically has or will have the most locations
[BondLady] ty at dinar banker i just dunno hun
[stoweaway] ok, thanks, just worried about the chaos
[BondLady] but im sure our members will be glad to assist in tellin u what theve heard but u should always ALWAYS do your own home work as it is your money
[stoweaway] BL ok Thnx
[BondLady] like tax help dont ever listen to any 1 in chat about tax news seek help from a good tax attorney cause its your tail on the line not some 1 in a chat room
[BondLady] i know i wasnt a big help on that and im sorry but i hope ive helped u in some small way

[Odessa] Bondlady can you or would you address YOUR OPINION about the cash in sites in airports.. from the viewpoint of security?! I wont be going to an airport but there are those who might..
[BondLady] no odessa cause i dont know anything about those guys like i said ill be going thru dinar trade but thats because i bought all mine thru him and thats my plans but thats only for me im not endorseing any 1 thats just my preferance

[lindy] BL....I heard someone on a call last night say that after RV occurs we'll only have 45 days to cash in. Any thoughts?
[BondLady] lindy sorry thats just a rumor and i dont do them rumors or guru intel
[lindy] ty

[Sedona] any reason the GOI would want to rush the RV ?
[BondLady] they never rushed nothin in there lifes
[BondLady] until
[BondLady] u see them use the word criticle
[BondLady] when u see that theve painted themselves into a corner and they have to act faster

[Odessa] Bondlady... do you feel Iraq will indeed be helping other ME countries to form a democracy by showing them HOW to form a democracy?
[BondLady] theve already offered to help egypt write there constitution so yes

[libertybell] BondLady, do you still believe the ministers will be voted in by a majority vote?
BondLady] i never said 1 way or the other on that liberty just showed u the options
[BondLady] they both allawi and maliki threatened each other
[BondLady] and maliki did pull the majority vote off on the vp's so there was a good chance if allawi kept stallin it could happen
[BondLady] but in order for iraq to suceed
[BondLady] they have to form the partnership between all these people that hate each other
[BondLady] this is why its took so long
[BondLady] but as weve seen there in the criticle stage
[BondLady] so we see them conceding and maliki workin more with allawi
[BondLady] they will give him co/pm imo but we wait and see
[libertybell] yes, you are a great teacher and thank you!!!

[BondLady] and ty all who participated in todays question and answer session

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down