IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BondLady and David’s Rebuttal to PTR Conference Call on 5/17/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

BondLady and David’s Rebuttal to PTR Conference Call on 5/17/2011  FROM ANOTHER SITE  Empty BondLady and David’s Rebuttal to PTR Conference Call on 5/17/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed May 18, 2011 11:50 am

BondLady and David’s Rebuttal to PTR Conference Call on 5/17/2011
FROM ANOTHER SITE

[BondLady] what i say now ive pre typed it will go into the forum right along with what david said because imo its spot on
[BondLady] id like every 1 to sit on there hands till im thru
[BondLady] when david and i did the post on gurus put up or shut up
[BondLady] obviously i knew there would be some lash outs
[BondLady] some dont like to hear the truth and many did and responded to it
[BondLady] 1st for all who didnt see my guru put up or shut up post peak plz provide the link
[BondLady] i didnt single any 1 out
[BondLady] i made a state ment to all
[BondLady] plz be responcible when u post something as fact
[BondLady] peoples lives and sanity depend on it
[BondLady] last night zzzzzzzzz from peoples talk radio decided to have a special cc concerning my guru put up or shut up post
[BondLady] i was suprised he did but now that he has
[BondLady] my statement will follow
[BondLady] for all who didnt hear it here is his cc its short 10 min or less but here it is 760-569-7699 pin number is 377315
[BondLady] plz listen so u will kow
[BondLady] ive made it a point not to have my site be a bash site
[BondLady] i try to respect all as u all know whove been with me
[BondLady] so i was rather shocked at checkmates call a special call at that just to say what he did and thats fine it doesnt phase me
[BondLady] wanna know why?
[BondLady] because im all about the truth
[BondLady] i seek the truth
[BondLady] and every one else should too
[BondLady] i wont be blindly led by any one
[BondLady] with this being said
[BondLady] here is my rebuttal post
[BondLady] 1 moment plz
[BondLady] This post is concerning the post David and I did pertaining to the guru's manning up and taking reesponcibility for there actions, when they dont check out there suposed intel or there rumors before they make it public as fact, then this is the problem and this in itself is what hurts people. im not talking about people who are strong minded and who have been in this investment for a long time and who have seen it all when it comes to rumors and intel. im talking about the people who are either new or is on there last straw of hope and when the intel and rumors dont come tru these people are devastated and in some cases have lost lives. when i say take responcibility for your actions im saying make sure as much as u can of your intel before u put it out as a fact..... now when me and david did our post on gurus put up or shut up, we never named any names..in general it wasnt to any 1 in particular but to every one to be responcible in there posts, think
[BondLady] before u say facts that arent true on your posts or what u say on your cc's, take responcibility for your actions. in not naming any names or calling any one in paticular a guru or any thing like that i was suprised when zzzzzzzzz made a cc just to rebut my post about gurus put up or shut up. i guess you thought you fit the post i made? or why else would you have had a special conferance call to say how wrong it was and how you dont have to prove any thing, how you would never reveal your sources..this is the thing zzzzzzzzz..no one said i was talking about you..your cc implys you felt like it was you... i never said for any one to reveal there sources...what i did say is be responcible in posts and cc's because your actions if not thought out can hurt people. actions have consequences..next, i dont bring my posts to your site, YOUR members bring it there not me YOUR members read my posts..YOUR memebers made all the comments on my posts that you didnt like..
[BondLady] YOUR MEMBERS who you called out by name told them to get out of your site for makeing a comment to my posts that you didnt agree with. i never named you zzzzzzzzz, you named you with your rant. in your own words on your cc you even said that you may be wrong 9 out of 10 times thats just crazy and irresponcible how can you be wrong 9 out of 10 times with intel,...how could you flat out try to shame out YOUR members by trying to make a example out of them for makeing coments about a post. see the thing is in all the years ive been in this, gurus have come and gone after there intel has been played out so much they finally fade away..ive heard almost every kind of rumor and suposed intel thru out all the years ive been in this and as you said 9 out of 10 times this stuff is just plain out wrong. investigate your things before u post it as fact make sure you have done every thing before you put some thing out as fact, if something is just an opinon
[BondLady] just say so say this is imo dont put it out as fact and shoot your credibility. when you say every thing in the news is wrong that you cant believe any thing in the news? are you for real? news has been right on the whole time, whats wrong is the way people interpret these articles, thats where it goes wrong is if you dont understand something it must be wrong? thats pretty far out there . youve read enough of my posts to know what i put out is as real and honest as can be done. and if the news was so wrong, then why are we right on schedule if you go by facts and news. interpritaion is every thing. i understand that you dont understand or know how to read these articles, your not alone in this many many many people dont understand the interputaion, thats not a cut down, it just means you need to spend more time in trying to understand what this different culture is trying to say, to be able to understand you must understand the culture. which ive put so many years and studys into this i feel ive been able to decipher the way these people talk and the way they mean things thus being able to 99.9% of the time being accurate in my opinons of these iraqi articles.if im wrong i say im wrong or if im unsure i will say that up front i dont hide from it or lie about it i always say its in my opinon...
[BondLady] now the next thing in this is i was really suprised at you check mate that you was so upset by mine and davids post that you had to hold a special cc to bash us and your members for comenting on our posts. this may suprise you but this same post about gurus put up or shut up was put in sites all over the net not by me but by people that agreed to it this may also suprise you that litterally thousands and upon thousands of people read that post and people commented on it all over the net sure there was a few people that didnt like it i knew there would be...but what i was shocked to see just like you was how many hundreds of comments were put in the comments box under neathe the posts just how tired of all the bs and non truths people really are... there was so many people agreed with the take responcibilitys for your actions to gurus i was shocked litterally hundreds of people agreed with mine and davids post about this ..which my post came from the heart i mean every word of it its time we all stood up and said something about it...and i did, im just suprised at you zzzzzzzzz how u could demean your members and tell them to get out of your site for there comments about my post not yours. and the fact i didnt name any names in my post, why did you feel like i was talking about you or calling you a guru..imo from what ive seen i would never want to be put in the same category as a guru its just another 4 letter word to me.
[BondLady] so in closeing so others will know what im talking about your special cc here is the number of the recorded call 760-569-7699...pin number 377315. this is a very short call 10 minutes or less i believe....but in your own words and actions zzzzzzzzz you put yourself in the caliber of a guru and wrong 9 out of 10 times not me nor david. no one ask you to be the guru nor did i insinuate in any way it was you....all i can say buddy...for any one else that may have gotton a rash on there ash for my guru put up or shut up post....if the shoe fits wear it....thats my 2 dinars and ty all and im sorry if our post has caused problems for some thats not our intention i just want to see more accountibility and people to take responcibility for there actions..seek the truth...i do. thank you all very much for letting me take a few moments of your time...BondLady
[BondLady] hope ive been clear and above all else honest and if ive hurt any 1 wioth my posts i apoligise that wasnt my intention i just want people to be more responcible when they state things as fact when in fact there not
[BondLady] drops the mic an walks off

[dtmc] Lady ?
[dtmc] GM
[dtmc] Hola
[dtmc] Please sit on your hands for a short while I respond.
[dtmc] I love this community
[dtmc] I love People
[dtmc] I maintain what we said yesterday to be Factual
[dtmc] I maintain if the Cap fits, WEAR IT!
[dtmc] Furthermore we as leaders have a responsibility to the people who trust us
[dtmc] I love PD, PTR and the like
[dtmc] I love blc and rvt
[dtmc] I even love MTT
[dtmc] I like the fact that these forums help people
[dtmc] Give them a place and a home
[dtmc] BUT
[dtmc] There is a time to speak Truth
[dtmc] There is a time to Keep quiet
[dtmc] What we said yesterday was truthfull
[dtmc] Genral.
[dtmc] and pointed .
[dtmc] Not to persons but to an attitude
[dtmc] An attitude of careless irresponsibility
[dtmc] An attitude of loud, brash selfishness
[dtmc] An attitude that is not meek nor humble
[dtmc] in short a destructive attitude
[dtmc] In as much as we have called the sources of intel to ransom.
[dtmc] we are equally called to hold each other responsible for what we allow in
[dtmc] For what we germinate and allow to decide our investment environment
[dtmc] So yesterday the plea was to the sources.
[dtmc] Today it is to you
[dtmc] To whom much is given much is expected
[dtmc] You have BLC
[dtmc] You have RVT
[dtmc] YOu have internet access
[dtmc] and discernment
[dtmc] Please use it to chart your own news and course
[dtmc] To anyone who took yesterday's spill as a challenge. I apologise
[dtmc] It is not a forum on forum challenge
[dtmc] It is a call to sanity and reality
[dtmc] To the people of PTR who were disappointed and hurt. Nothing said was meant in a spirit of anger at you
[dtmc] Everything said was meant to call all to accountability for incorrect information funneled and propagated.
[dtmc] Lastnight on my call a nice lady informed me the RV happened yesterday
[dtmc] she said it was at $4 in Iraq and $8. outside
[dtmc] Brothers and Sisters where did the whole premise that there will be an in country rate come from ?
[dtmc] Poor old lady just needed something to believe in. I will be less than if I delivered untruth
[dtmc] shaky truth
[dtmc] unverified and unverifiable truth to her
[dtmc] to any forum leader. I love your site and your effort. No fight here
[dtmc] to everyone in the forum please do your own homework
[dtmc] Take your own initiative in as much as you can't spend my money and I yours
[dtmc] Amen
[dtmc] thanks for your patience time and understanding

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

BondLady and David’s Rebuttal to PTR Conference Call on 5/17/2011  FROM ANOTHER SITE  Empty Re: BondLady and David’s Rebuttal to PTR Conference Call on 5/17/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by dfekigjkh2 Wed May 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Since we've had dinar sellers quitting and pumper sites shutting down after claiming they're under a gag order by a 3-letter agency and saying they DO have intel but they cant reveal it, I'd say many are afraid of federal investigations, and the fallout coming when there's a lop. BTW, I think the only 3-letters that apply to the spew-ru's, oops, I mean gurus are, BBS, BIG BULLSHIT. OK, maybe FOS, Full Of Shit. If there are any agencies involved, they're not trying to suppress news of an RV, they're investigating blatant fraud, IMO. At any rate, the response by pumpers to bondlady's nonspecific comments is indicative of guilt. To paraphrase Shakespeare, Methinks the Pumper doth protest too much. Of course it's nothing worse than the crap we've seen before. Pumpers always try to redirect every challenge by accusing us of asking them to reveal their sources. Frankly, I have no desire for TurdKing, Skanky, Errno, Alidam, Nodic, or any other pumper to show me their "source". What would they do? Take a pic of a fresh steaming pile coming out the back end of a bull? No thank you. In closing, I'll just say I liked BL's article. Thanks for posting it Rooster.

dfekigjkh2

Back to top Go down