IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Dinar: Did Ali give us the date of 5/16/11????

Go down

Texas Dinar: Did Ali give us the date of 5/16/11???? Empty Texas Dinar: Did Ali give us the date of 5/16/11????

Post by Rooster Sun May 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Texas Dinar: Did Ali give us the date of 5/16/11????
May 15th, 2011 03:05 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

TIDBIT: This guy is DEFINITELY searching for something. I post it as this is a “HUB of all things Dinar”, but I don’t believe this guy’s theory. – DD
From another site and I OVERLOOKED IT TOO….I checked it out and Ali DOES reference 05-16-11….Interesting.

THIS IS MY OPINION AND THEORY. ALI FROM DINAR TRADE GAVE US THE RV DATE TEN DAYS AGO!

The revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar will take place on or before Monday, May 16, 2011 – and more than likely on Monday, May 16, 2011.

I went to Dinar Trade’s website today to see if there were any updates on cash-in locations. While on the site, I clicked on the ORDER/Buy Dinar button. Today for the first time, I REALLY READ WHAT ALI HAD TO SAY. And I almost fell off my chair! IN MY OPINION ALI GAVE US THE DATE OF THE RV!

He did so when he said the following:

“If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.”

THERE IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE AND NO ONE HAS EVER COMMENTED ON IT!

MAY 16, 2011.

Ali/Dinar Trade has a VERY SPECIFIC reason for giving a VERY SPECIFIC DATE. Ali deals in LARGE quantities of money and cannot afford to NOT BE PRECISE with his transactions. As such, May 16, 2011 is NOT A DATE GIVEN BY COINCIDENCE. IT HAS REAL MEANING AND VALIDITY.

Here is Dinar Trade’s entire statement. READ VERY CAREFULLY and then re-read the three paragraphs that I highlighted above over and over and you will begin to see that Ali gave us a message.

Dinar Trade, Inc. is no longer buying or selling currency at this time.

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc.

http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/05/15/texas-dinar-did-ali-give-us-the-date-of-51611/
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down