IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNT11 INTEL FROM BAGHDAD 05-14-11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

TNT11 INTEL FROM BAGHDAD 05-14-11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty TNT11 INTEL FROM BAGHDAD 05-14-11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Sun May 15, 2011 1:37 pm

TNT11 INTEL FROM BAGHDAD 05-14-11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

10:45 PM [katscountry] ok Tnt unit stopped and searched 3 Iraqis today one of them had a 5 dollar note on him! also barricades are being removed except government buildings! there are many different government officials all around, the army is guarding all atms in Baghdad . he said it’s like being in Disney land with all the press and officials they are seeing on the streets! he knows something is going down but he does not want to be an Okie but he thinks that again i stress he thinks they may have Rv’d but can’t confirm yet he is trying to find out!!!!!!! he said that’s all he has right now will email me when he can find and confirm more P.S he says bless you all he loves ya and he will do all he can for us thanks! I also have one more piece of intel from i guy who is in the know from my c.c he got me in this investment he said he got a call from his buddy who is tight with the bush Gov. said that he heard we will see the r.v for sure in the next few days as soon as tomorrow that all i have i keep trying thanks all!!!
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down