IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breitling 5/12/11

Go down

Breitling 5/12/11 Empty Breitling 5/12/11

Post by Bandit1 Fri May 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Breitling 5/12/11

tenmillion: Thank you for coming tonight everyone! It’s been great having Breitling here to do chats the past two weeks for Dinar Daddy!

tenmillion: Thanks Breitling! Come back and visit anytime!

tenmillion: Visit Breitling’s Blog at breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com for the latest audio reviews~ LINK

breitling: ok lets get started… questions only please

DrMJ: Thank you Breitling, you do some great work! My question is in regards to a statement you made suggesting a “bounty” on the larger denominations. Historically, has a “bounty” occured, adn could you clarify what you meant by that. For example, if it RV’d at .86, could Iraq / CBI say they are only paying .25 (random example) for the larger notes. My research shows it would be more of a RV at .86 (for example) draw in the large notes in 60 days (random) and then RV after that again. Comments?

breitling: that question is in my audio coming up. as soon as blogspot is done with fixing what ever they are fixing that audio will show up

lilmomma87: In your opinion do you believe that Parliment has stepped in like the articles state to get the GOI done?

breitling: let me put it this way…. in iraq they are in a two pronged attack to get into position to meet policy demands from the west…. 1 is to deregulate , second it to pass fair and free markets policy , and this is what you need to be looking for , we will have to see what they do and not what they are saying they are going to do

biggun: people keep coming on the chat here and saying that Iraq has 27 trillion dinar and the US only has about 1 trillion dollars in circulation so there is no way that the Dianr will come out anywhere near .86 or the Euro amount…can you address this. the cbi web site says they have alot in circulation evidently

breitling: they will get the M2 down to about a few trillion and then with the m3 they will have only billions of notes, it is that easy , and the policy they have in place is getting them to that point now

jimmy60: do you think, at tens party after the RV we can play PIN THE TAIL ON THE OKIE ??

breitling: lets all pray he shows up

DrMJ: In your opinion, why did the auctions dip so low, and now they are back up high again?

breitling: they are testing the fluctuation and also may just need flow

giggles: Hi Breitling, I love your info & explainations, thanks. Question . When it is time for cash in, can I cash my higher denoms for lower denoms and just sit on them until value increases

breitling: i dont think any lowers will be around for that so you may be stuck with just trading the larger notes for USD

chasting: 147 thousand hits and growing…CONGRATS Breitling on a fantastic Blog site. I am learning alot. Thanks so much for your personal time.

breitling: thank you very much it is growing like crazy and is only about 2 weeks ols , it is because of you guys and your support

Amarillo_girl: What do you think about Wells Fargo’s purchase?

breitling: I have not heard about that…. please tell me

ariel57: It occurred to me today that if the Chinese get a hold of the tail section of the stealth helicoptor, they could use it as a bargaining chip to get what they want regarding rv and therefore delay it. What do you think?

breitling: that is a bunch of crap

walktide: You seem to be well versed at any topic surrounding the IQD and the Iraq Govt and all that is going on over there. What is your educational background and summary of your resume?

breitling: I study my butt off

platelunch: What’s the big deal about DFI expiring? What does that mean for the RV?

breitling: they need to pay back all debt and money countries are trying to sue iraq for , after DFI is gone… zero protection

maydelin8696: hi breitling ty for all yu do and all the info yu provide to us we really appreciated . can yu please tell us about dinar going international an they can do wire transfer and more , yu need to have a recognized currency for that right?

breitling: yes, you do, thats why the rueters contract is so important, but no timeline on when

smokey_sam: is the parliment on a month leave starting tomorrow

breitling: no , just the votes on security ministers has been put off

lstanford: What are all the US officials doing in Iraq?

breitling: helping

Buddy_: Breitling if D Trade does not open back up for cash in. Would you consider teaming up with DD to form as many dinar holders as possiple to get the best rate possible from one of the banks that will be buying dinar?

breitling: that would be fantastic ask roger about it and see what he comes up with

jedwards1: Hi All

breitling: howdy howdy

dcorey: After the rv and the 25k notes are cashed in, will be easier to find the smaller demons and purchase them before the next rv?

breitling: i would advice to at least try

kwekubruni: if malarki’s 100 days are up in the first week of June and the House doesn’t reconvene until the next week…what are the chances of getting enough done to get the rv?

breitling: lets look at policy when it is done, then we will know the articles are landminds. that will just mix it all up. search for policy only , no opinions

DADDYSMACK: What do you think the US Gov or Fed needs to get into place for the RV since they have been the ones who master planned this..Bush, Cheney, etc and Obama will want to take credit for it

breitling: they iraq need a new tax code , free markets laws that protect domestic and international business , deregulation , the same poland had when taken off the russian currency

DrMJ: I’m watching the behavior (or body language) as you put it, and it seems we are really close. They have passed some economic policy that almost pre-suppose the RV has to occur (e.g. S. Korea deal). This does not seem like it can go on much longer with the contracts / deals at stake. What is bigger on a presure to RV, the DFI deadline or the agreements they now have in place?

breitling: IMO it is the DFI

riceman: Hi Breitling, the news we get seems to indicate Iraq’s fragile democracy is on the verge of crumbling with all the infighting between Maliki and Allawi. Do we really hold the power over this RV? It seems the U.S. needs this more than Iraq…..your thoughts?

breitling: Policy dont worry about that stuff until after it happens

janaway: what will happen at the end of the trade in period to remaining outstanding notes?

breitling: at this point, i dont know , but prob some black markets deals going on. best place for that is singapore

funke75: brietling, I noticed today that silvergreetings.com has again reduced the amount of dinar you can buy at one time, first it was groups of 5 mil, then 2.5, now today they are down to 1 mil. IYO how good of a sign is that?

breitling: i just dont know , it may be based on his personal stash

LedZep70: You are always telling us to watch policy. Is there any list of policies that we should be watching? Or do we only know what has been passed by watching the news articles? Does the IMF have a list of things we know needs to be done? Thanks for all your hard work and sharing with us!

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down