IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor It's Done from Unknown Poster 5/11/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Rumor It's Done from Unknown Poster 5/11/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Rumor It's Done from Unknown Poster 5/11/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Wed May 11, 2011 10:56 am

Rumor It's Done from Unknown Poster 5/11/2011

FROM ANOTHER SITE

FANTASTIC NEWS - EVERYONE !!! This will be brief, but consider this the 2nd best poss. news. About an hr. ago, I rec'd a call from someone whom we all know, but for my own personal reasons, wish to avoid giving his name for now, OK? And pls, don't ask me WHY or to budge from this decision.

He confirmed that the Iraqi dinar RV did in fact occur last Thurs. as we have earlier been informed. However it will not be officially announced until sometime later during tonight or tomorrow sometime. Over 1,000 world dignitaries are presently scheduled to be present at a gathering for Maliki's big announcement of many new issues and it is believed that during this time the official RV will be made. Best of all, the rate is said to be $4.40.

PLEASE, everyone, be patient and respectful of us here so we can get some rest tonight and DO NOT CALL. I'll provide more definitive news as soon as it is made available to me. Thanks for your patience and CONGRATULATIONS to us all.
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down