IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawkster post from another site

Go down

Hawkster post from another site Empty Hawkster post from another site

Post by Rooster Tue May 10, 2011 9:46 pm

[Hawkster] 5-10-2011 Guru TonyMajor announcement in Iraq and US tomorrow...they are trying to make the announcements simultaneous. Pelosi and McCain were NOT in Iraq last week to extend our stay...they were there for the RV...The US government stopped the RV last week as well

[Hawkster] 5-10-2011 Guru FranklySpeaking We have evidence of the fact that the remaining ministers HAVE been approved unanimously by parliament – in three separate articles from three separate sources...…and could vote on this tomorrow… as this has to happen as USA is there to say FINISH ASAP....something still missing in this long time puzzle that we have been dealing with. . . Either that, or Tuesday through Thursday of this week really seems to be it. . .we will see this RV before the end of the month…next Thursday the 19th or the 26th of the following week…

[Hawkster] 5-10-2011 Guru mate If it doesn't happen tomorrow it will happen Thursday...we're hearing a drop dead date of the 15th...I'm amazed by this contact, no way did I think a man in this position would be sharing with us the...You should be excited but NOT too excited...I'll believe it when I'm cashing in...This is looking so clear it is a little scary, it was not supposed to happen like this.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down