IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post from another site IM Viper ... 7/25

Go down

Post from another site IM Viper ... 7/25 Empty Post from another site IM Viper ... 7/25

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Post from another site IM Viper ... 7/25

Posted Today, 01:37 PM

--IMViper today on OOM that we might see it today
07/25/2011 [IM Viper] This didn't happen yesterday but hopefully we will something to today! [9:17:38 PM] brokenwrench: Announcement 7-24-2011 14:55 "What I hear just heard a little bit ago is that on the European Forex, the Dinar is bouncing between 8 and 11 dollars today. What I've heard is that they have an agreement on the budget which will be announcement sometime today. Then at about 17:00 today, we will have the RV on the Forex board in this country and that we will probably go to the bank sometime tomorrow or Tuesday and the FIP will be coming in tomorrow." (and) Now does that put the Fed's back into business? "No. The Feds are gone. They've been gone for at least 3 weeks now." (GUESS WHO GOES WITH THE FED????) (aad) So in other words, we are funding the Treasury Bank. "Yes, so this will be the Treasury Bank. So what I'm hearing is that it will be between 8 and 11 dollars now. That should put everyone in very good shape."
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down