IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johhnydianro (FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Go down

Johhnydianro (FROM ANOTHER SITE) Empty Johhnydianro (FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Post by Bandit1 Sat May 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Johhnydianro (FROM ANOTHER SITE)

[jpmorgan] medic1 Okie is saying that even if you cash out at a Trader, the money still gets WIRED to your bank and the bank will take 15% for Fed Taxes off the top and 1.5% for Obama Care off the top and we will be finished with taxes. That way Govt has track of everything. It is less expensive for Govt to tax all at 15% rather than charge 35% and have to chase people and spend money on audits and collections. The Govt will NET more at 15% than it will at 35%.

[medic1] jpmorgan--- so do we get the cbi rate or will we have to get the bank rate?
[RayT] jpmorgan Sounds reasonable to me as well and hope it is true...
[jpmorgan] A. Zuccaro 24 that has been the hold up. The Feds have been trying to figure how to collect all of the taxes. Remember, bikers, drug dealers, and the mob all own Dinar. Now the govt doesn't have to hope they pay taxes. The govt will just take it off of the top

[dinarbandit] jpmorgan I understand that, but why would we want the bank to charge us additional spread on this money?
[Maynard57] jpmorgan Sounds reasonable, albeit wishful. DOn't count your dinar 'til their taxed.
[jpmorgan] dinarbandit this is NOT ADDITIONAL. you do not pay bank AND IRS. Bank is collecting for IRS

[dinarbandit] jpmorgan I was talking about the spread from the CBI and the bank...
[jpmorgan] Maynard57 not my theory. The room asked me to explain what Okie said.

[bhusker] shoot if i pay 16.5% at cashin and the bank takes 6% spread I still come out way ahead
[jpmorgan] dinarbandit Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate. The bank is going to take your money and lend it out - car loans, school, loans, business loans, mortgages. They will make a ton of fees and interest on your money. so NEGOTIATE the spread.

[Maynard57] jpmorgan Think of all the tax attorneys you won't have to hire!

[marsh] jpmorgan so then the tax problem is taken care of forever? and it will be a flat 16.5% and never again on this initial investment. Whereas Ty won't do so and we will be worrying about IRS for a year?

[jpmorgan] Maynard57 also, as much as Obama has been against a flat-tax, he has talked about it at the last THREE town meetings he spoke at. Notice the 1.5% for Obama Care. That seems to be the pork in the bill; the compromise to get the flat-tax approved
[dinarbandit] stacey9 then you will pay the higher taxes, maybe. I don't know, I hope it's true..
[rosscan] Spiritheart SW Littleton up against the "hawg backs"...foothills
[wmawhite] bsisco ...we are and we will see that it is just more rumors............Okie means well but just can't control the rumors.
[jpmorgan] marsh that is what many sites are now saying, yes

[jpmorgan] Maynard57 very fair. Beats 35%! IRS would have trouble distinguishing long-term gains from short-term gains. Think of all the military who purchased Dinar and shipped home. No receipts from Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker. It would be a nightmare for the IRS to figure out how long the Dinar was held. How long has that twenty been in your pocket?

[jpmorgan] wmawhite why not? let the banks do it. you stil file your 1040 and get your deductions. It is like a lottery winner having the taxes paid up front. No big deal and very convenient
[~nk] jpmorgan - here is another thing we have heard, even from Tony--that the treasury will be setting up cash in sites and will probably give an even better "spread" for us

[jpmorgan] BANK SPREAD: Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate. The bank is going to take your money and lend it out - car loans, school, loans, business loans, mortgages. They will make a ton of fees and interest on your money. so NEGOTIATE the spread.

[DR.T.] A flat tax is the only sensible way to have everybody share in the tax project equally.
[jpmorgan] DR.T. you are correct. But that goes away if the govt has the bank withhold the taxes for us. Then there is no controversy over what was supposed to be paid as the govt set the standard and gave the banks the instructions. We are home free!

[who4u22] jpmorgan There ya go, pay it and be done with it, and get on with your lives, and never have to look over your shoulder
[jpmorgan] Think of how much the IRS spends on Agent salaries, audits, collections, etc. A flat-tax would eliminate all of that cost
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down