IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeker's Evaluation, Opinion & Theory

Go down

Seeker's Evaluation, Opinion & Theory Empty Seeker's Evaluation, Opinion & Theory

Post by Rooster Sat May 07, 2011 10:14 am

Seeker's Evaluation, Opinion & Theory

Ok – I’ve been mulling over what has been/is transpiring before our eyes regarding the Dinar Dealers and the US Banks.

I think I’m beginning to see the ‘plan’ –
The US Government needs to somehow ‘organize’ a massive cashin of Dinar so that they have ‘literal’ control.

How does one go about accomplishing this?

It’s really quite simple...
First you begin applying new regulations to prevent ‘scattering’ of investment returns by...

A – preventing investors from using ‘offshore’ or ‘foreign’ venues to place funds.

B – You prevent investors from direct exchange of Dinar into precious metals to avoid ‘up front’ taxation.

C – You prevent investors from utilizing ‘ledger to ledger’ bank transfers of funds to avoid the ‘Federal System’

Once this has been accomplished the next phase is the operational planning of ‘Post RV Logistics’

The ‘Powers that be’ must reduce venues [cashin locations] nationwide in an effort to ‘funnel’ all US investors into an ‘absolute’ controlled cashin environment.

Some US banks that have been selling IQD to their customers are notified and told to stop, other are reintroducing ‘negative’ responses to the Dinar.

‘Selected’ Banks have trained personnel at ‘pre-designated’ locations thru out the US that will ‘specialize’ in assisting investors with the cashin process.

UST with ‘limited’ human resources cannot cover every bank in the US so they designate main banking hubs across the nation as ‘cashin points’.

This will allow for controlled security which must be a correlated effort between local, regional, state and federal law enforcement levels.

In addition – Ty with DinarBanker has pre-established the ‘ability’ to open cashin locations at airports around the country.

Everyone knows that airports fall under the jurisdiction of the TSA [Homeland Security Agency] Which also plays right into the ‘plan’ I think.

IMO – ‘ALL’ ‘designated’ cashin locations will have a ‘De La Rue’ machine on the premises to ensure valid currency and thus thwart any attempts to pass counterfeit currency – with adequate security presence [any criminals] trying to infiltrate the cashin process will be immediately apprended.

Furthermore – I believe the presence of a US treasury agent and/or IRS agent will allow investors the ‘OPTION’ of paying their taxes at the point of cashin [regardless of rate(s)]

In either case your funds value will be [exposed/recorded] at that point anyway.

I do not agree with any [forced] payment of any tax at cashin [or double taxation] because that is simply unconstitutional and must be approved thru Congressional legislation.

I am ‘not so sure’ if DinarBanker will be permitted to ‘guarantee’ the CBI prime rate if they are to be a ‘part’ of the ‘designated cashin system’

Because...

(1) it will give them an unfair advantage over the designated banks

(2) they would be undulated with Investors trying to squeeze out every last penny of [rate value]

I think it will be a close competition between all the banks and DB so that ‘cashin operations’ would be spread fairly ‘even’ across the boards and no one will have much advantage.

Also I expect ‘Security’ to be a fairly large undertaking with a combined multi-agency effort that may even include private security firms to supplement demand.

I think appointments will be required at ‘ALL’ US cashin locations in order to maximize the ‘effect’ of security at these locations.

Authorities will not allow ‘cashin lines’ to wrap around the block with investors waitin to cashin at the ‘teller window’ [so to speak]

In closing –

I believe that the ‘organizing’ of this process/plan is why we might be ‘still waiting’ for the RV to actually appear across the board and I also believe
that when the RV finally does appear – it could take a few to several more days before cashin appointments will be conducted.

If in fact the sheer estimated numbers of private investors in the US are accurate [well over 1 million] it would stand to reason that the above plan
would be completely necessary to have a successful experience on behalf of both the US government and the investor.

I guess we shall certainly see – hopefully very soon!

DISCLAIMER:

This is not a fact, only a theory and opinion by Seeker on what may and I say "MAY" take place.

No One Knows for Sure Outside of the --> US Government and The UST DEPT!
seeker
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down