IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lack of rumor/opinion section.

3 posters

Go down

For lack of rumor/opinion section. Empty For lack of rumor/opinion section.

Post by dfekigjkh2 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:40 pm

I didnt see an area for general comments/rumors, etc. Felt the need to express my opinion on a particularly odiferous piece of steaming "intel" from the G. E .T. (aka S.E.T, Skanky, Errnumber, and Turdking). Evidently theyve decided that we're stupid enough to believe them, and vote democrat in the next election because they tell us republicans are holding up the RV. They've blamed Shabibi, Malike, George Bush, the State Dept, France, China, Iran, everything but little green men from mars (I guess that'll be next if they read this). At any rate, it would be nice if we had a new area on this site, perhaps a section called "The Manure Pile", where we could comment on the BS spread by the pumpers.

dfekigjkh2

Back to top Go down

For lack of rumor/opinion section. Empty Re: For lack of rumor/opinion section.

Post by American Beauty Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm glad your here dfek, welcome to the site.

I will talk to Todd about us putting a section up for that. To be honest we were so sick of the rumors we didn't even want to read them anymore. But if you want us to put a section in for that, I will talk to Todd about it.
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddS Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:02 pm

I moved this in here after I created this section, I usually do what my wife asks me to do, a lesson to you younger men who might read this......it will make life so much more enjoyable for you..........

Also "dfek" asked for it and I have "known" dfek online for a few years now ....welcome to the site "dfek" good to see you.......
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum